or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › louis vuitton shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

louis vuitton shoes - Page 2

post #16 of 65
They use very high grade leather, and the craftsmanship is really good (but not sure about their sneakers). Of course, the prices are too deep.
post #17 of 65
LV is too synonymous with girly bags.
post #18 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
The loafers = NEVER, simply because of the logo.
The brogues = WTF is that broguing? flowers?
i'd fuck with flowers.
post #19 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
i'd fuck with flowers.


-LR
post #20 of 65
would command respect when you meet with Chinese businessmen or Russian gangsters...specially the loafers thats for sure.
post #21 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmann View Post
They use very high grade leather, and the craftsmanship is really good (but not sure about their sneakers). Of course, the prices are too deep.
+1. Some of their dress shoe styles aren't too shabby.
post #22 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by westinghouse View Post
LV is too synonymous with girly bags.

thanks to asians who thinks entry level LV hand bags will give them status boast

but i see them as fashion victims

anyway i ve always though LV is synonymous with travelling luggages?
post #23 of 65
C'est de la MERDE
post #24 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
The brogues = WTF is that broguing? flowers?

who cares? its not classic but not boring either. looks more interesting than barker black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmann View Post
They use very high grade leather, and the craftsmanship is really good (but not sure about their sneakers). Of course, the prices are too deep.

+1. most of the dress shoes are blake stitched and look very sharp.
post #25 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermes man View Post
thanks to asians who thinks entry level LV hand bags will give them status boast

but i see them as fashion victims


anyway i ve always though LV is synonymous with travelling luggages?

Like yourself ?


Gucci Shirt MYR1500
Armani Jean's Jean MYR9xx with 10%
Louis Vuitton Monogram with LV Initial MYR15xx
Louis Vuitton Sneakers MYR1900
post #26 of 65
lol
post #27 of 65
pwned
post #28 of 65
The shoes looks real good although personally I tend to prefer less eyecatching logos. No idea about the quality.
post #29 of 65
These were on eBay recently. I had no idea what they were made of until I saw a stingray leather wallet for sale (non LV) with identical knobbly white patches. I think they look neat enough, but I wouldnt pay a grand for them. Then again, they sold for $300 plus change. (US size 13 IIRC.)
post #30 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
The loafers = NEVER, simply because of the logo.
The brogues = WTF is that broguing? flowers?



Part of their monogram
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › louis vuitton shoes