or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › prince williams and katie middleton satorial expenctancy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

prince williams and katie middleton satorial expenctancy

post #1 of 144
Thread Starter 
Hello,

the UK is all talking about he wedding about those two. They are wondering what the dress and ceremony would be like. what to expect on the male sartorial side ?

SR custom suit ? maybe Ede and Ravenscroft robe ?
post #2 of 144
post #3 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by loiclac View Post
the UK is all talking about he wedding about those two...

Wrong.
post #4 of 144
I heard they were all wearing bespoke Hugo Boss?
post #5 of 144
Yes everyone, lets obsess about royalty together.
post #6 of 144
british royalty goes against SF rules in B&S: you can't give favorabe reviews in exchange for free goods. British royalty issue 'royal warrants' in exchange for free/lower priced goods. They also forbade CFA Institute to be issued with a trademark on CFAin ENgland, becuase "chartered" is reserved for warrant holding companies.
post #7 of 144
I expect he will wear some kind of military uniform.
post #8 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginlimetonic View Post
British royalty issue 'royal warrants' in exchange for free/lower priced goods.
I don't think they need the charity – however I think it's quite a selling point for brands to be associated with the royal family, although not necessarily in the UK (Barbour, Harrods (pre murder accusations)).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
I expect he will wear some kind of military uniform.
Poole?
post #9 of 144
Doesn't matter. Whatever they wear, they are royalty and we're not.

In any event, I think the Prince did excellent for himself. She's pretty hot.
post #10 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
In any event, I think the Prince did excellent for himself. She's pretty hot.

yes. They have a history of picking the hot ones.



on a different note i wonder how long these marriages are supposed to last.
post #11 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
In any event, I think the Prince did excellent for himself. She's pretty hot.

England's most eligible bachelor. He would need to beat them off with a stick.
I wonder to what extent did she go to the same school etc, just to hook up with him.
post #12 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Contrarian View Post
yes. They have a history of picking the hot ones.



on a different note i wonder how long these marriages are supposed to last.

Kate would look like that in 30 years tme and by then, William will be as bald as Terry Bradshaw.
post #13 of 144
Kate is hot.

Thats the troof.
post #14 of 144
You guys are right...family tradition indicates that the next King of England must choose one...and only one...woman They are very strict on that. They are a pious people. - B
post #15 of 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangofett View Post
England's most eligible bachelor. He would need to beat them off with a stick. I wonder to what extent did she go to the same school etc, just to hook up with him.
The selection pool is tough when you can't pick Jooz or Catholics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
You guys are right...family tradition indicates that the next King of Englandvmust choose one...and only one...woman They are very strict on that. They are suspicious people. - B
FTFY before edit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › prince williams and katie middleton satorial expenctancy