Originally Posted by dkzzzz
1. When in restaurant do not try to out-yell the music that usually blaring through speakers.
2. When conversing in a crowded bar/restaurant, talk at a normal volume or sit closer. Stop yelling you platitudes over entire city block.
3. When laughing try to laugh like a human and not like a horse. Reduce volume 10 fold. This advice is equally important to men and women.
4. Stop whistling in public places!!!
5. Chew with your mouth closed and without sounds!
6. Cover your mouth with your hand when yawning.
7. Once in a while eat your lunch with fork and knife instead of your both hands.
8. Talk less often about sports or new cars.
Feel free to add.
9. make ridiculous generalizations about people based on very limited experience.
you know its funny but i worked in the service industry forever and i often found certain europeans to be really loud, rude, and horrible horrible horrible tippers. i mean really fucking cluelessly bad. so maybe you saw a group of formers waiters taking revenge.
edit: did you actually say plebian trait?
are you kidding?