or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What happened!?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What happened!?

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I haven't been here in a while, and while I was gone it seems this place has exploded with new members. I don't necessarily think thats a bad thing, but I kinda liked the secret club kinda feel when everyone knew each other before.

What happened to cause such a rush of new members? Was there an article in a magazine mentioning this forum?

Eric
post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
I haven't been here in a while, and while I was gone it seems this place has exploded with new members. I don't necessarily think thats a bad thing, but I kinda liked the secret club kinda feel when everyone knew each other before.

What happened to cause such a rush of new members? Was there an article in a magazine mentioning this forum?

Eric

It's the nature of a community. I'd like to think most of it comes from referring links, notably Ask Andy About Clothes (which HAS received recognition and mention in Playboy and a couple of other media sources), and linkings from GQ's forums.
post #3 of 11
There was also an article published in the New York Times, and if I recall collectly, one other major source, which talked about SF/AAAC.
post #4 of 11
The other SF (SuperFutures) is down so a lot of those guys are here in the Streetwear forum til their SF comes back
post #5 of 11
i just want to meet our newest member, Celebrex2007.
post #6 of 11
a lot of guys fell into that polo-eg suede for $325 trap.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy
a lot of guys fell into that polo-eg suede for $325 trap.

I obviously missed that.

But tell me, what's the best shoe for under $100?
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
I obviously missed that.

But tell me, what's the best shoe for under $100?

why, kenneth cole reaction of course!!!
post #9 of 11
just pick yourself up some kenneth cole square toes and youll be set
post #10 of 11
Is that really all I need to make my life complete?

post #11 of 11
yes, but only in black.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What happened!?