Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
Last edited: 4/26/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 278post #4157 of 62074/16/14 at 9:43amQuote:
I think you'll struggle to get Ferry to part with it - he's been despirate to get one in 48 as the disaster retailer Coggles have sent him the 50 twice under the pretentions of it being a Smallpost #4158 of 62074/16/14 at 9:55am
A Nigel Cabourn Store here in the United Kingdom?
Surely that would take the fun out of; desperately searching the internet for his clothing, buying an item, wearing the item, realising the item doesn't fit properly, selling the item on, buying the item again in a size that does fit. And repeat.post #4159 of 62074/16/14 at 12:13pmQuote:
Just looked that one up. I have it in the red (which I got for free). Not a bad piece, but not as nice as the ventile Aircraft jackets. Of course that's reflected in the price. I would maybe do some searching for a ventile version. I saw one on eBay from a UK seller recently, a SS13 version in orange, that went for not too much more than what Flannels are asking.Quote:Originally Posted by Eric Gill Sans
Yes I spoke to Superdenim/marrkt and it all came from Cabourn - mainly samples that's why most were/are 48's
Didn't ask about the other items In detail but it is odd why there are Items that weren't up for sale on Cabourn's website - the bench coats particularly
Maybe the stock that didn't sell on the website is being held back for a shop or a further sale
Yeah, it seems as though there weren't many 50s.
I'm curious how it all works as well. Superdenim didn't carry the bench coat either.
Noticed the bench coat is Harris Tweed. Very pleased with that. Still can't believe the price.post #4160 of 62074/16/14 at 1:12pmpost #4161 of 62074/16/14 at 1:43pmpost #4162 of 62074/16/14 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Eric Gill Sans
Yes fully agree
Under the Dustance Selling Regulations which are part of the law in the Eu, they would have to offer a refund if you returned it within 7 days for any reason
They might try to quote their T&C's and argue the case but their T&C's are meaningless if you physically haven't had the opportunity to try it on or touch and feel the garment before buying it & wouldn't stand in a small claims court.
Yes, but who wants the hassle of going through the small claims court, I certainly don't. Of course Distance Selling Regulations do get abused, it's part and parcel of being a retailer, it is one of the better ideas the EU brought in.
I shall probably never ever get to see the Cashmere Duffle in person. I am sure it is quite special.post #4163 of 62074/16/14 at 2:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Cabwhouren84
A Nigel Cabourn Store here in the United Kingdom?
Surely that would take the fun out of; desperately searching the internet for his clothing, buying an item, wearing the item, realising the item doesn't fit properly, selling the item on, buying the item again in a size that does fit. And repeat.
Ha ha yes how on earth are we going to fill our time once we've spent up in Covent Gardenpost #4164 of 62074/17/14 at 9:00ampost #4165 of 62074/18/14 at 8:38pm
That looks a great jacket . It looks a bit like the visvim hudson but better and probably better quality. I've never had a Cabourn Jacket but fancy that one i'd better start saving.
Sorry if this post is confusing i was trying to respond to someone on page 260 regarding new coastal commander jacket but managed to mess it up and posted here like a complete div!
Edited by harvey mushman - 4/18/14 at 8:49pmpost #4166 of 62074/19/14 at 11:11amFor anyone tempted by the Jersey Mallorys on Flannels, mine arrived today and it's far from white - it's not a dark colour but is much more versatile than flannels picture suggests - a light greenish/beige I suppose: - photo of the sleeve against the box:
Japanese made 'Mainline' rather than 'Authentic'. Great quality, not that light-weight and a tad-slimmer fitting than the tweed versions.
This photo from a Japanese site is pretty accurate:post #4167 of 62074/20/14 at 2:40ampost #4168 of 62074/21/14 at 9:27ampost #4169 of 62074/22/14 at 2:02ampost #4170 of 62074/22/14 at 3:51am
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › On Jacket Length 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › show us your closet 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Modified Last: If You Wear, or are Interested, Please Read 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding