Additional marks at Flannels. Very good price for a Mallory. They're going fast though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 247
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3692 of 61311/18/14 at 3:36am
I´m looking to buy the Aircraft Jacket with detachable vest and i am having problems choosing the correct size. I am 189cm tall and weigh 87 kg and almost always wear a Large in everything. According to Flannels a 52 correspond to a L but when I look at the measurement on Cabourns webpage it seems really big. The chest measurement is even bigger than my Barbour Beaufort which is very roomy on me.
This has gotten me a bit confused and im thinking of buying the 50.
Anyone have any suggestions?post #3693 of 61311/18/14 at 3:53ampost #3694 of 61311/18/14 at 3:58ampost #3695 of 61311/18/14 at 7:51ampost #3696 of 61311/18/14 at 8:40ampost #3697 of 61311/18/14 at 8:41ampost #3698 of 61311/18/14 at 9:44amQuote:
Don't go buy Flannels' measurements. Go by Cabourn's or try Superdenim and see if they have it. I know they have the vest and the vest's measurements, though they may only be on one color's page.
It's a roomy jacket in the chest, but slims down to the waist pretty quickly. At least past versions have. That's the cut/look of the coat.post #3699 of 61311/18/14 at 10:00ampost #3700 of 61311/19/14 at 1:55pmpost #3701 of 61311/20/14 at 6:04ampost #3702 of 61311/20/14 at 9:00ampost #3703 of 61311/20/14 at 12:05pmWell they didn't mark much of note anyway. Still if you can subtract VAT and you like something it's a not bad. Flannels had 10% off sale today though which I found to be as good if not better. They're even ahead of End at the moment.
Run on size 50s this year. Mallorys for sure, but a lot if other styles as well.post #3704 of 61311/20/14 at 1:45pm
- Nigel Cabourn
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Viberg Boots 21 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...