Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 232
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3467 of 613610/3/13 at 3:50am
The Mallory is a large boxy fit as it was always seen to be a outerwear styled jacket, whereas the wide lapel jacket and business jacket are both short jackets that are more contemporary and fitted. The wide lapel jacket is exactly that, it features a large wide lapel and has been produced in the Harris Tweed herringbone. The Business jacket is a more contemporary styled jacket, short and fitted and features a slimmer lapel, the jacket has been produced in both a raw flannel from Fox Brothers, and also a lighter weight cotton from Italy.post #3468 of 613610/3/13 at 5:22amThQuote:Originally Posted by EARSLIKEAHAWK
The Mallory is a large boxy fit as it was always seen to be a outerwear styled jacket, whereas the wide lapel jacket and business jacket are both short jackets that are more contemporary and fitted. The wide lapel jacket is exactly that, it features a large wide lapel and has been produced in the Harris Tweed herringbone. The Business jacket is a more contemporary styled jacket, short and fitted and features a slimmer lapel, the jacket has been produced in both a raw flannel from Fox Brothers, and also a lighter weight cotton from Italy.
Thanks for the info on above - sounds greatpost #3469 of 613610/3/13 at 12:57pmpost #3470 of 613610/3/13 at 6:56pmpost #3471 of 613610/6/13 at 4:31pmpost #3472 of 613610/7/13 at 10:00ampost #3473 of 613610/8/13 at 6:28ampost #3474 of 613610/8/13 at 10:35ampost #3475 of 613610/8/13 at 12:02pmpost #3476 of 613610/8/13 at 1:42pmpost #3477 of 613610/8/13 at 5:05pmpost #3478 of 613610/8/13 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by hermano
Anyone own and have measurements, or sizing comments on this jacket- Nigel Cabourn x Eddie Bauer Quilted Jacket? I've googled extensively and it appears anyone that carried it last season has it removed from site. Would to know what 52 and 54 chest and shoulder measure..
Pretty much 23 inches pit-to-pit on the 52. I own it in navy. I have a 43" chest atm and it fits. I'm a 50 Cameraman, 50 Aircraft and a 52 Mallory.
I refer to it as the quilted Mallory. It's got the pocket, the cut, the buttons, everything. I like the piece and even though it's rather "basic" compared to most Cabourn pieces, it definitely has a classic look and feel if you're looking for a down coat that isn't so... "sporty."post #3479 of 613610/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Where are you from? Within Europe you do not pay anything. Outside you can deduct UK VAT and pay the VAT + potential import duties in your home country. You will find what you need at the website of your customs office.post #3480 of 613610/9/13 at 2:07amCan anyone give comment on the sizing of the Nigel Cabourn x Eddie Bauer Skyliner Jacket? How "puffy"/thick is it? Cant find any measurements/comments in the online stores as they seem to have been removed. I cant decide if the 50 will fit me or if it will be too snug? Help would be much appreciated.
Edited by Sartorialist.di.Roma - 10/9/13 at 2:19am
- Nigel Cabourn
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Edward Green, Grenson and Hunter size 13 shoes 11 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 38 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1