I would be careful. how about exchanging it for a smaller size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 231
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes I spoke to them a few weeks ago and they have not ordered any Cabourn AW13
I posted a while ago that I overheard a conversation where Nigel said it was because they were concerned about him opening a London store
It's gonna be a bout a month before I'm back in Edinburgh to take a look in person but I'm definitely interested in that aircraft jacket and the business jacket.
When and where is the NC store opening in London?
I do know that Nigel was looking at Mayfair a while ago but have not heard anything since
Opening a store in London is a colosal investment and it would be my guess that it has been put on hold to see how the web store goes in the UK
From what I know the UK is not Nigels main market - Japan and Germany are far more appreciative of the investment in quality, small production runs, British made, and the high cost that goes with it
Having said that, I think a flagship Nigel Cabourn shop in London would do well if it covered a full inventory of sizing from size 44 including some Mainline pieces from Japan
I would certainly make a special trip
(Hoping someone at Cabourn reads this)
More Cabourn information hot off the press
Corniche and Flannels have just taken delivery of their first Nigel Cabourn Women pieces - the Mallory jackets.
Corniche have photographed them and will going on line soon. Flannels take a bit longer to go on line but expect them in the next week. I am going down to an evening party at Flannels for another designer in a couple of weeks so hopefully I will get to see them there.
The Nigel Cabourn Women coats and Cameramen (or are they Camerawomen?) jackets are following later this month.
End Clothing have received a few more mens pieces and have gone on line today -a nice navy hooded top, a couple of simple well cut Harris tweed jackets and the Aircraft with the bellow pockets that Drew wore in the early release style shoot (also at Corniche).
There is going to be a mens navy peacoat jacket seen photographed on the Cabourn website but there is going to be a delay - expected in shops later this month.
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 29 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 36 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 41 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › Kenzo Tiger Sweater from 14 55 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...