I would be careful. how about exchanging it for a smaller size?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 231
Styleforum Top Picks
Yes I spoke to them a few weeks ago and they have not ordered any Cabourn AW13
I posted a while ago that I overheard a conversation where Nigel said it was because they were concerned about him opening a London store
It's gonna be a bout a month before I'm back in Edinburgh to take a look in person but I'm definitely interested in that aircraft jacket and the business jacket.
When and where is the NC store opening in London?
I do know that Nigel was looking at Mayfair a while ago but have not heard anything since
Opening a store in London is a colosal investment and it would be my guess that it has been put on hold to see how the web store goes in the UK
From what I know the UK is not Nigels main market - Japan and Germany are far more appreciative of the investment in quality, small production runs, British made, and the high cost that goes with it
Having said that, I think a flagship Nigel Cabourn shop in London would do well if it covered a full inventory of sizing from size 44 including some Mainline pieces from Japan
I would certainly make a special trip
(Hoping someone at Cabourn reads this)
More Cabourn information hot off the press
Corniche and Flannels have just taken delivery of their first Nigel Cabourn Women pieces - the Mallory jackets.
Corniche have photographed them and will going on line soon. Flannels take a bit longer to go on line but expect them in the next week. I am going down to an evening party at Flannels for another designer in a couple of weeks so hopefully I will get to see them there.
The Nigel Cabourn Women coats and Cameramen (or are they Camerawomen?) jackets are following later this month.
End Clothing have received a few more mens pieces and have gone on line today -a nice navy hooded top, a couple of simple well cut Harris tweed jackets and the Aircraft with the bellow pockets that Drew wore in the early release style shoot (also at Corniche).
There is going to be a mens navy peacoat jacket seen photographed on the Cabourn website but there is going to be a delay - expected in shops later this month.
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Shirt Stays 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 14 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...