Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 10:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 228
Styleforum Top Picks
All the AW13 cameraman jackets have Ventile on the upper, it is actually a heavier weight L27 Ventile that has been used. The mistake in descriptions as to having Mackintosh on the upper could be down to the fact that these jackets are still made in one of the Mackintosh factories or that they are just regurgitating old copy from the last winter cameraman.
Surely nobody can be as slim as me
Bought the Brady x Cabourn hunting jacket from AW12 in a size 48 thinking it cant be that huge as some shops call a 48 a small and it swamps me - I look like an undernourished lumberjack who's just borrowed a Grizzly Adams blanket cape
Nick I've not tried both cameramen, but from my experiences with other ventile garments, the ventile version will almost certainly be much less clammy whilst not quite as wind resistant, and not quite as dry. Ventile is very water resistant when the fibers swell, but will transmit water eventually.
I have an albam ventile, which was sold as waterproof and it gets clammy after a while, but I've bed had anything above that.
No one knows anything about the vest I posted?
Just clicked on the 'Authentic' tab and The Peacoat appeared in all its glory (sadly for me only listed going down to a 48) and then it disappeared entirely.
Then clicked on 'collaborations' and three rather stupendous Eddie Bauer pieces appeared
The women's collection info has also been expanded
I'm guessing someone is being busy tonight sat at a computer uploading - the gas lights and candles will be burning long into the night at the Garden House tonight
Just thought I would let you know that our FW13 Nigel Cabourn just came through the shop today! We are carrying the Army & Stone Cameraman, Mallory Jacket in Army and Brown, and Vintage Orange Everest Parka.
We also have sizes left in last season's Navy Taped Ventile Aircraft Jacket at 50% off!
Please call us at 312.675.2105 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, pictures, questions, or any further information!
I'm currently auctioning several pieces from Nigel Cabourn's AW12 "
Here are some shots:
There are a total of 45 pieces from the last two seasons that are going up as soon as I get caught up with school. Most are sample sized (48/2) and have never been worn.
The next lot should be up by Sunday.
I'll keep you all posted if you'd like.
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Ferragamo lavorazione originale shoes 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Saddleback Leather Medium Thin Briefcase 7 minutes ago
- › 12oz One Wash Denim Western Shirt IHSH-33 X-Small 8 minutes ago
- › Samurai Type 3 Denim Jacket S0553XX 38 8 minutes ago
- › Levi x Filson Waxed Shelter Cloth Trucker Jacket Small 9 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays