Yet I wish that the numbers on these garments actually signified something concrete and consistent; i.e. that a 50 represented a 40" chest, regardless of garment. Wishful thinking I guess…!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 224
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3347 of 61368/14/13 at 5:13pmpost #3348 of 61368/14/13 at 5:44pmpost #3349 of 61368/15/13 at 2:56pmpost #3350 of 61368/15/13 at 4:57pmpost #3351 of 61368/15/13 at 11:52pm
I see USHOWU are opening a proper shop in Maastricht, Netherlands now. This is an interesting development, as they have consistently been one of the largest stockists of Cabourn (along with Corniche in Edinburgh, I'd think). Also have to give USHOWU a lot of credit for doing some incredible promo shots for their stuff. While I'm no fan of camo, this image for the AW13 Crazy Cameraman is incredible!post #3352 of 61368/16/13 at 1:23ampost #3353 of 61368/16/13 at 4:01amQuote:
I have the pumps and the bosey's in the same size as I wear in normal chucks (10.5UK)
I also wear 10 or 10.5 in all my other shoes, so I would say you should go ttspost #3354 of 61368/16/13 at 4:42ampost #3355 of 61368/16/13 at 6:44pmpost #3356 of 61368/19/13 at 3:39amQuote:Originally Posted by NickJohannessen
I see USHOWU are opening a proper shop in Maastricht, Netherlands now. This is an interesting development, as they have consistently been one of the largest stockists of Cabourn (along with Corniche in Edinburgh, I'd think). Also have to give USHOWU a lot of credit for doing some incredible promo shots for their stuff. While I'm no fan of camo, this image for the AW13 Crazy Cameraman is incredible!
This is not a USHOWU promotional shot, this is an image from the AW13 Nigel Cabourn official lookbook.post #3357 of 61368/19/13 at 12:50pmpost #3358 of 61368/19/13 at 1:13pmpost #3359 of 61368/20/13 at 8:50pm
Hey guys, heads up- I'm selling a NC X Eddie Bauer Geddes jacket size 48 olive color version (brand new) and NC X Eddie Bauer Skyliner jacket, size 52 (although fits small, similar to Geddes size 48) in olive, also an orange Aircraft jacket beeswax version. All brand new, all unworn, PM me if you are interested (I'll sell them pretty cheap).post #3360 of 61368/21/13 at 1:00am
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 51 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 58 seconds ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 2 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › The Madras Shirt thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...