I'm around a 42.5" chest and the 54 is roomy on me - if you're more than a 44" I'd go up to the 56 (harder to find). They're fairly generous in the waist.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 201
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks, the Manufactum site says they have the larger sizes in stock.
Yeap 98 is a 50 for tall guys. You can find the conversions in the German Wikipedia article:
For those interested - I have new size 48 Hospital jacket for sale
For those interested
Mick Fitzgerald, celebrated and hugely successful Irish National Hunt jockey, was seen on TV on Saturday in the UK as an expert commentator on the Grand National horse race, watched by millions, wearing a Mallory jacket.
Apparently he tweeted that he had lots of great comments asking about his jacket
Had a look at the converse site, where you can design your own. Tried to replicate the Cabourn colourway, everything olive or a dark colour.
They came in at £60 but didn't look anything like the X converse and wouldn't be made from ventile.
Really well attended - End was buzzing from 6 all the way through to 9 and then it moved on to a bar
Had a great chat to Nigel and his team who all seem genuinely passionate about their work. It gave me a real insight into their creative and production process.
Converse had a presence as well and had done a great job in commissioning designers in propping the shop in a 40's theme
Lots of people proudly wearing their Cabourn for the party
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 seconds ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 14 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › What would you wear today? 1 minute ago
- › Carmina for Skoaktiebolaget Simpson last Brown Double Monk 2 minutes ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015