I'm around a 42.5" chest and the 54 is roomy on me - if you're more than a 44" I'd go up to the 56 (harder to find). They're fairly generous in the waist.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 201post #3001 of 61314/5/13 at 11:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3002 of 61314/5/13 at 12:13pmQuote:
Thanks, the Manufactum site says they have the larger sizes in stock.post #3003 of 61314/5/13 at 3:36pmpost #3004 of 61314/5/13 at 4:06pmpost #3005 of 61314/6/13 at 9:35am
Yeap 98 is a 50 for tall guys. You can find the conversions in the German Wikipedia article:
For those interested - I have new size 48 Hospital jacket for salepost #3006 of 61314/7/13 at 12:08pmpost #3007 of 61314/8/13 at 3:43am
For those interested
Mick Fitzgerald, celebrated and hugely successful Irish National Hunt jockey, was seen on TV on Saturday in the UK as an expert commentator on the Grand National horse race, watched by millions, wearing a Mallory jacket.
Apparently he tweeted that he had lots of great comments asking about his jacketpost #3008 of 61314/8/13 at 10:03ampost #3009 of 61314/8/13 at 11:55pmpost #3010 of 61314/9/13 at 12:24ampost #3011 of 61314/10/13 at 2:10ampost #3012 of 61314/10/13 at 2:16ampost #3013 of 61314/10/13 at 5:00amApparently these new Cabourn x Converse are £98
Had a look at the converse site, where you can design your own. Tried to replicate the Cabourn colourway, everything olive or a dark colour.
They came in at £60 but didn't look anything like the X converse and wouldn't be made from ventile.post #3014 of 61314/11/13 at 5:32pmJust got back from the Converse x Nigel Cabourn launch party at End Clothing.
Really well attended - End was buzzing from 6 all the way through to 9 and then it moved on to a bar
Had a great chat to Nigel and his team who all seem genuinely passionate about their work. It gave me a real insight into their creative and production process.
Converse had a presence as well and had done a great job in commissioning designers in propping the shop in a 40's theme
Lots of people proudly wearing their Cabourn for the party
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Velasca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...