I'm around a 42.5" chest and the 54 is roomy on me - if you're more than a 44" I'd go up to the 56 (harder to find). They're fairly generous in the waist.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 201
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks, the Manufactum site says they have the larger sizes in stock.
Yeap 98 is a 50 for tall guys. You can find the conversions in the German Wikipedia article:
For those interested - I have new size 48 Hospital jacket for sale
For those interested
Mick Fitzgerald, celebrated and hugely successful Irish National Hunt jockey, was seen on TV on Saturday in the UK as an expert commentator on the Grand National horse race, watched by millions, wearing a Mallory jacket.
Apparently he tweeted that he had lots of great comments asking about his jacket
Had a look at the converse site, where you can design your own. Tried to replicate the Cabourn colourway, everything olive or a dark colour.
They came in at £60 but didn't look anything like the X converse and wouldn't be made from ventile.
Really well attended - End was buzzing from 6 all the way through to 9 and then it moved on to a bar
Had a great chat to Nigel and his team who all seem genuinely passionate about their work. It gave me a real insight into their creative and production process.
Converse had a presence as well and had done a great job in commissioning designers in propping the shop in a 40's theme
Lots of people proudly wearing their Cabourn for the party
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › CHHAT POOJA 09988279155 Online Love problem Solutin Baba 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › I get on my nerves like right here 4 minutes ago
- › + 9 1 - 9 9 8 8 2 7 9 1 5 5 Online love problem solution baba 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 minutes ago
- › Love 09988279155 Online love problem solution baba 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 21 minutes ago
- › Fjallraven Timber Buck Hunting/Shooting/Hiking 3-1 Jacket Size Small 25 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan