Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 171
Styleforum Top Picks
I was on before it was posted on Styleforum and before the email went out (simply by chance) and they only had the 52 left. Also, it said "made in Japan", so might be more fitted than usual if that's any sort of consolation.
My Common People buy arrived today - two chambrays and a mechanic sweater. I definitely made the right decision on the fits - I'm a 48 in the Cabourn jackets and knits I own, and the Medium shirts and Small sweater fit perfectly. I'm particularly impressed with the shirts - they're well cut, well made, and very good lookin'. The mechanic sweat is also really good, and heavy, but it's clear the hardware on the collar isn't a patch on Cabourn quality. All in all though, for the price, I'm really delighted. I think they still have some pieces left at heavy markdown in the sale if you're quick!
Good to hear. Yes it's not Cabourn quality, but it's very good for the price (particularly at the heavy markdowns. My field pants arrived - fairly slim cut with nice taper and very solid construction. I had to return the shirt - just big enough in the chest but way too short in the sleeves - hopefully XL might work. Just ordered one of the mustard blazers and a green waistcoat, hopefully they'll be decent.
Okay - I had Cultizm as a source. The state it's Ventile: http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2599_Nigel-Cabourn-Short-Puffa-Jacket-Khaki.html
However, they seem to be the only one who claim it...
So I am with you - that's not Ventile
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...