Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 171
Styleforum Top Picks
I was on before it was posted on Styleforum and before the email went out (simply by chance) and they only had the 52 left. Also, it said "made in Japan", so might be more fitted than usual if that's any sort of consolation.
My Common People buy arrived today - two chambrays and a mechanic sweater. I definitely made the right decision on the fits - I'm a 48 in the Cabourn jackets and knits I own, and the Medium shirts and Small sweater fit perfectly. I'm particularly impressed with the shirts - they're well cut, well made, and very good lookin'. The mechanic sweat is also really good, and heavy, but it's clear the hardware on the collar isn't a patch on Cabourn quality. All in all though, for the price, I'm really delighted. I think they still have some pieces left at heavy markdown in the sale if you're quick!
Good to hear. Yes it's not Cabourn quality, but it's very good for the price (particularly at the heavy markdowns. My field pants arrived - fairly slim cut with nice taper and very solid construction. I had to return the shirt - just big enough in the chest but way too short in the sleeves - hopefully XL might work. Just ordered one of the mustard blazers and a green waistcoat, hopefully they'll be decent.
Okay - I had Cultizm as a source. The state it's Ventile: http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2599_Nigel-Cabourn-Short-Puffa-Jacket-Khaki.html
However, they seem to be the only one who claim it...
So I am with you - that's not Ventile
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 16 seconds ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bradley Cooper-Limitless 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...