Some new and interesting pieces on eBay for a change. That old Fox Brothers plaid fishing coat to name but one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 170
Styleforum Top Picks
How do it go ? Did you press it afterwards and how did the lining shape up after? Thinking of doing the same with one of my Mallorys as its a bit bigger on me than others.
Just a bit scared of ruining it
Hah! No worries. I like boxier fits, actually... My style hovers around mid-century, and so I like a squarer fit on occasion.
I put a bid on... We'll see.
Which pieces do you rate?
Went fine. Shrank in length more then width, and I felt the lapel / collar shrank a bit too. Like I said don't use anything more then luke warm water
I had a sweater that must have been hit by moths, oh, maybe ten years ago. Nothing major, just one sweater and I wasn't even wearing it anymore. Point is I didn't see it ahead of time. It looked pretty bad though, not just a little hole or anything. Anyway, and I don't mean this in a bad way, but holes don't just happen. If it's in pressure area or you somehow made it, that would make more sense. If it's on a seam though it should be easily repaired by a tailor for little cost and you wouldn't even know it happened. Anyway, sorry to hear about your sweater and I hope it works out.
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › Upper Class Taste 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › deception 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 8 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...