Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 165
Styleforum Top Picks
If anyone was looking for an Everest Parka in yellow, it's for sale at superdenim at the moment:
sale10 should give a further 10% off
Well either that or she'll want that Camerman for herself. Of course you cold always tell her what an amazing deal you got by showing her an old link and then explaining they had this 25% off coupon code.
Thanks for the heads up zazaza. Grabbed that Camo Mallory now that I know my Mallory size. According to the description it's an Inventory exclusive. I've always wanted the Tenzing but based on the size charts and the feedback here (turunen I believe) I've always felt the fit would be off and I'd have to get a 54 while I'm a 50 Cameraman. So I'm glad to get it and I hope it fits. Good deal at $380US shipped too.
Yeah, LRF has had those prices for a couple weeks now. Tried for the Mallory the day it went down and apparently missed it by hours as they cancelled my order.
If anyone is looking at the Cameramen on Yoox I'd make an account if you don't already have one and put in your "Dream Box". Yoox does codes, usually about 10%, but they recently did 15% if the item was in your Dream Box. So it'd be good to get on their email list as well.
Need some help here from those of you that have Mallory or Cameraman jackets (to start with, we may expand the project later on):
Could you measure the pit to pit and underarm measurements, along with the marked size of the jacket and season (if known) and PM me?
The reason for asking is a discussion I'm having with ^^ (Mr B) about sizing and Cabourns apparently random approach to it. We've measured 5 of our own Mallorys so far and the results are these:
Navy 52 AW10 57/44 (22.5, 17.3)
Army stripes 50 AW10 57/44 (22.5, 17.3)
Crazy 52 AW12 58.5/45.5 (23, 18)
Brown 52 AW12 57 (22.5)
Green 52 AW12. 57 (22.5)
Sizing is pit to pit and underarm length, in centimetres (and inches)
Would like to get some more data on this, and also for the Cameraman. From the above it looks like two of the five jackets have the wrong size marked! Getting proper measurements documented would be a good help in identifying sizing (given that so far marked sizing has a 40% chance of being wrong...)
Quick inquiry. Has anyone ever soaked a mallory vest before? I know people do malloryjackets but i was wondering if you can do the same to the vest.
The reason why i ask is that I hover between a 46 and 48 as far as sizing goes so I thought I could shrink a 48 for a better fit
Edited by archer34 - 1/23/13 at 6:05am
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 45 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 19 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...