Still dislike that site thou'.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/10/16 at 5:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 157post #2341 of 61371/4/13 at 1:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2342 of 61371/4/13 at 1:44pmpost #2343 of 61371/4/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
Well maybe not all in one place. Still just about every piece that looks a good deal I've either already seen, can match or beat somewhere else (the latter with a code). That being said they're not bad prices, especially for Flannels. I mean they're still sitting on that gorgeous raw yellow SS12 Cameraman and it's only 50 quid less than the AW12 version.post #2344 of 61371/4/13 at 2:37pmQuote:
I mailed them and they stated that they list the 48 as a medium. Hence, the 50 would be L the 52 XL and 54 XXL.post #2345 of 61371/4/13 at 4:49pmpost #2346 of 61371/6/13 at 2:42amQuote:
They just announced on their FB page "-50% -60% on selected gear". No idea how to tell what might have the good discounts, but they certainly have an incredible selection of Cabourn.post #2347 of 61371/6/13 at 3:33ampost #2348 of 61371/7/13 at 8:29ampost #2349 of 61371/7/13 at 9:14ampost #2350 of 61371/7/13 at 1:12pmI've just ordered the last Henry Bowers Deck Jacket from Coggles. Waiting nervously now as I haven't even seen the jacket in the flesh let alone tried it on, there are not even many fit pics online. The pics I have seen make it look a bit shapeless so I guess it might be going back but it has been niggling at me for weeks so I had to take a punt.
Has anyone got first hand experience of it?post #2351 of 61371/7/13 at 11:13pmpost #2352 of 61371/8/13 at 12:00ampost #2353 of 61371/8/13 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by benecios
I've just ordered the last Henry Bowers Deck Jacket from Coggles. Waiting nervously now as I haven't even seen the jacket in the flesh let alone tried it on, there are not even many fit pics online. The pics I have seen make it look a bit shapeless so I guess it might be going back but it has been niggling at me for weeks so I had to take a punt.
Has anyone got first hand experience of it?
I always likes that jacket however it seems too close to my Crazy Mallory which I got this year. I also have a funny feeling the Mallory is warmer (although not intended as an outdoor jacket) as it has a cotton lining. The Bowers is simply unlined wool.
Post a picture of the fit when you get it.
Greggpost #2354 of 61371/8/13 at 8:22ampost #2355 of 61371/8/13 at 9:36am
- Nigel Cabourn
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 27 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 56 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?