Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
I love the Mallory jacket so much that I am now up to three- green, brown and navy.
half off the cotton mallory at inventory
I'm still debating between a nanamica or a Nigel Cabourn jacket. Maybe early January '13 I can find better deals??
I thought so too.. the herringbone ones particularly..
I'm not sure if this is the place to do tihs, but I was clearing out an old cupboard and found three NC co-lab samples, anyone want them?
opps....sorry, I should have said what there are:
Bombay Bloomer short in ARN mercantile chino, 2nd production Sample, few minor changes from main production, they are a slim (ish) cut, and none of the 'big' pockets are on them, there are only labeled with NC label (no ARN) metal buttons and are a tight 34 (33 on the tape) with silver steel adjusters, the production had another metal ( can remember what, but this is better!!)
the Long bombay, minus the big pockets ( not a fan, so did not put them on the samples) no labels but there is on loose in the pocket, it's a frist sample in NC orginal cloths, button chinch, which was replaced with the fork chinch in production
and a pair of the WRNC hunting pants, ARNmercantile Chino cloth NC buttons, these are a slaesman sample minus labels,have to remove them sorry, this was a co-lab with one of the oldest gun makers in the UK for hunting tours, we consulted on this but left the co-lab before it was made. I do not know if NC is still working on this or what happened to it, we handed over our patterns and moved on.
all are 34 waist, let me know if you want them, talk P&P on the pm's
again sorry, I have had a whole bunch of pms...opps
Edited by NeilChristopher - 12/27/12 at 10:58am
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 41 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 59 seconds ago
- › Waistcoat for midnight blue tux 1 minute ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...