Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
I love the Mallory jacket so much that I am now up to three- green, brown and navy.
half off the cotton mallory at inventory
I'm still debating between a nanamica or a Nigel Cabourn jacket. Maybe early January '13 I can find better deals??
I thought so too.. the herringbone ones particularly..
I'm not sure if this is the place to do tihs, but I was clearing out an old cupboard and found three NC co-lab samples, anyone want them?
opps....sorry, I should have said what there are:
Bombay Bloomer short in ARN mercantile chino, 2nd production Sample, few minor changes from main production, they are a slim (ish) cut, and none of the 'big' pockets are on them, there are only labeled with NC label (no ARN) metal buttons and are a tight 34 (33 on the tape) with silver steel adjusters, the production had another metal ( can remember what, but this is better!!)
the Long bombay, minus the big pockets ( not a fan, so did not put them on the samples) no labels but there is on loose in the pocket, it's a frist sample in NC orginal cloths, button chinch, which was replaced with the fork chinch in production
and a pair of the WRNC hunting pants, ARNmercantile Chino cloth NC buttons, these are a slaesman sample minus labels,have to remove them sorry, this was a co-lab with one of the oldest gun makers in the UK for hunting tours, we consulted on this but left the co-lab before it was made. I do not know if NC is still working on this or what happened to it, we handed over our patterns and moved on.
all are 34 waist, let me know if you want them, talk P&P on the pm's
again sorry, I have had a whole bunch of pms...opps
Edited by NeilChristopher - 12/27/12 at 10:58am
- Nigel Cabourn
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › What would you wear today? 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Troon single monks. F82 last. Size 8.5/9. Dark oak... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ISAIA Napoli Sailor wool cashmere grey sport coat 48EU 38 US 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...