Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
This is a preliminary interest check, hopefully I will have photos and price info asap. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
After saying I wasn't going to order anything, I couldn't resist the prices on Marrkt. I picket up the khaki peak lapel jacket in linen, and the khaki linen four pleat pants. Those were the only things I had been interested in, so it was nice that they made it to about 80% off.
I finally returned from my travels and opened my Marrkt package. The linen jacket is quite nice. It fits me well in the chest and shoulders, but is a bit big in the body, like both of my Mallorys. The sleeves are about two inches too long, so I will have to have that taken care of. The trousers are pretty amazing. They fit great, like all Cabourn trousers in 34W. It turns out that they are both the same linen and weave, but the trousers are slightly lighter in color. They're both very nice pieces, especially for the meager sum I paid. Cabourn sample sale comes through again.
I will be reluctantly posting one of my Cabourn jackets on eBay UK at some point over the next few days but I thought I would share on here first to see if there would be any interest in a sale or trade. I got the jacket from the superdenim sample sale early in the year. I somehow managed to access the sale early (purely by chance) and was able to fill my basket and checkout before the scheduled start time, bonus! There was only 5 listed, all size 48. I have never seen it anywhere else so it is a rare piece even by Cabourn standards!
It is the same style as the famous beeswax Naval Camo Parka from the SS11 season but with a few extra details and is made of non waterproofed heavy nylon. I managed to find a picture of it being demo'd in the Cabourn studio
I've worn it a handful of times are there are some slight surface marks to the material but it is in overall excellent condition. I thought it was an interesting piece and worth sharing. Get in touch if you have anything you'd like to ask or have any offers in mind - if anyone has the beeswax version in a 48 I'd be very happy to do a deal
@Marrkt_Store: Our next Marrkt event will be Nigel Cabourn Fall Winter 11 stock and plenty of the Eddie Bauer Collab. Share it with your closest friends.
Looks like it goes live in just under 13 days. Is that enough time to save up for some more good stuff? :-)
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Eidos Napoli 8 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Burberry Black Wool Peacoat - FW2010 - Size M 5 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...