Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 124post #1846 of 61249/21/12 at 2:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1847 of 61249/23/12 at 7:36pmpost #1848 of 61249/24/12 at 6:33ampost #1849 of 61249/24/12 at 3:07pmI have decided to sell my cameraman jacket since I have not been getting much use from it. It is size 48, 2010 Mackintosh and Harris Tweed version. It is the beige/green colorway. I thought I would post it in this thread to give the other Nigel Cabourn fans first dibs before I list it in the classifieds or eBay.
This is a preliminary interest check, hopefully I will have photos and price info asap. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.post #1850 of 61249/24/12 at 8:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by zissou
After saying I wasn't going to order anything, I couldn't resist the prices on Marrkt. I picket up the khaki peak lapel jacket in linen, and the khaki linen four pleat pants. Those were the only things I had been interested in, so it was nice that they made it to about 80% off.
I finally returned from my travels and opened my Marrkt package. The linen jacket is quite nice. It fits me well in the chest and shoulders, but is a bit big in the body, like both of my Mallorys. The sleeves are about two inches too long, so I will have to have that taken care of. The trousers are pretty amazing. They fit great, like all Cabourn trousers in 34W. It turns out that they are both the same linen and weave, but the trousers are slightly lighter in color. They're both very nice pieces, especially for the meager sum I paid. Cabourn sample sale comes through again.post #1851 of 61249/25/12 at 11:37ampost #1852 of 61249/25/12 at 1:44pm
I will be reluctantly posting one of my Cabourn jackets on eBay UK at some point over the next few days but I thought I would share on here first to see if there would be any interest in a sale or trade. I got the jacket from the superdenim sample sale early in the year. I somehow managed to access the sale early (purely by chance) and was able to fill my basket and checkout before the scheduled start time, bonus! There was only 5 listed, all size 48. I have never seen it anywhere else so it is a rare piece even by Cabourn standards!
It is the same style as the famous beeswax Naval Camo Parka from the SS11 season but with a few extra details and is made of non waterproofed heavy nylon. I managed to find a picture of it being demo'd in the Cabourn studio
I've worn it a handful of times are there are some slight surface marks to the material but it is in overall excellent condition. I thought it was an interesting piece and worth sharing. Get in touch if you have anything you'd like to ask or have any offers in mind - if anyone has the beeswax version in a 48 I'd be very happy to do a dealpost #1853 of 61249/26/12 at 11:10amWell well well... Just announced by Marrkt:
@Marrkt_Store: Our next Marrkt event will be Nigel Cabourn Fall Winter 11 stock and plenty of the Eddie Bauer Collab. Share it with your closest friends.
Looks like it goes live in just under 13 days. Is that enough time to save up for some more good stuff? :-)post #1854 of 61249/26/12 at 11:22ampost #1855 of 61249/26/12 at 11:26ampost #1856 of 61249/26/12 at 1:14pmpost #1857 of 61249/26/12 at 2:39pmpost #1858 of 61249/26/12 at 3:39pmpost #1859 of 61249/26/12 at 3:49pm
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › 38R CANALI one button blazer 6 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...