Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 124
Styleforum Top Picks
This is a preliminary interest check, hopefully I will have photos and price info asap. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
After saying I wasn't going to order anything, I couldn't resist the prices on Marrkt. I picket up the khaki peak lapel jacket in linen, and the khaki linen four pleat pants. Those were the only things I had been interested in, so it was nice that they made it to about 80% off.
I finally returned from my travels and opened my Marrkt package. The linen jacket is quite nice. It fits me well in the chest and shoulders, but is a bit big in the body, like both of my Mallorys. The sleeves are about two inches too long, so I will have to have that taken care of. The trousers are pretty amazing. They fit great, like all Cabourn trousers in 34W. It turns out that they are both the same linen and weave, but the trousers are slightly lighter in color. They're both very nice pieces, especially for the meager sum I paid. Cabourn sample sale comes through again.
I will be reluctantly posting one of my Cabourn jackets on eBay UK at some point over the next few days but I thought I would share on here first to see if there would be any interest in a sale or trade. I got the jacket from the superdenim sample sale early in the year. I somehow managed to access the sale early (purely by chance) and was able to fill my basket and checkout before the scheduled start time, bonus! There was only 5 listed, all size 48. I have never seen it anywhere else so it is a rare piece even by Cabourn standards!
It is the same style as the famous beeswax Naval Camo Parka from the SS11 season but with a few extra details and is made of non waterproofed heavy nylon. I managed to find a picture of it being demo'd in the Cabourn studio
I've worn it a handful of times are there are some slight surface marks to the material but it is in overall excellent condition. I thought it was an interesting piece and worth sharing. Get in touch if you have anything you'd like to ask or have any offers in mind - if anyone has the beeswax version in a 48 I'd be very happy to do a deal
@Marrkt_Store: Our next Marrkt event will be Nigel Cabourn Fall Winter 11 stock and plenty of the Eddie Bauer Collab. Share it with your closest friends.
Looks like it goes live in just under 13 days. Is that enough time to save up for some more good stuff? :-)
- Nigel Cabourn
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 second ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...