Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Nigel Cabourn - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
i picked up the jcrew/W&B Sawtooth jacket at a laughable $60 off ebay but I just wish it were that EB/NC Geddes anytime I put it on. Don't get me wrong its a pretty impressive jacket in its own right and i got it at a steal but its no Cabourn. More pics of it when you get the chance please.
I'm usually a medium in most things and I have a cameraman autumn/winter version in a 50 which I would say is a good fit. As it's a autumn/winter version I wanted it to be a bit larger so that I could put a jumper etc.. underneath it. If I was to get a summer version I'd probably go for a 48.
I forgot to mention, the sizing seems to differ from UK sizing to US sizing. I got the Woolrich John Rich & Bros Chambray Parka and it's a US size Medium while it's a European size Large. I contacted a UK retailer and they said their sizing on their website was the same as the European sizing, so the UK Medium is still a US Large. That's with that piece of course. I tried a Burberry Parka and I was a Medium and it fit near perfectly while the PS Paul Smith Parka in the equivalent size was too snug.
Anyway, sorry guys. I'll shut up about the sizing until I decide on which one and get it.
Thank you Zissou I was hoping the linen version would be a shorter in overall length.
As Turunen, the Malory is by far my favorite garment at NC. I wear my 3 Harris Tweed Mallory all fall/spring and most of the winter!
I just need to find the matching windowpane vests to go with my jackets in 52 or 54...
Darned! I even love this version:
$665 on sale!
Love this piece. Have to find one for this upcoming winter. Hoping ushowu still has a health stock in mallory, hoping they will mark them down
- Nigel Cabourn
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 14 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...