Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- DROPS! Vintage Belstaff-Woolrich-Moncler-Loro Piana-Cabourn-Bastian-Gloveral Last post on 6/14/11 at 5:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Wings + Horns Shirt Jackets, Reigning Champ varsity, Krane bag Last post on 6/6/11 at 12:04am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Belstaff in USA - where are they available? Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Nigel Cabourn - Page 95
Styleforum Top Picks
Also spotted this picture, both the jacket and vest are Cabourn:
Cheer turunen. I think you're right, but we'll see. I have a 48 on the way just to check it out. My only concern is the chest, or pit to pit. 48 translates to a Small over here, according to Barney's. I like thicker sweaters, even in Spring, and so I'll want to test it out with those as well. Just a matter of time now I think.
I've done my homework, but it's still not 100% until you try it on. 48 is considered a Small. I'm usually a Medium, which is a 50, but the place I got it from doesn't have a 50. I might just order their 52 as well and see if I'm inbetween. Anyway, I went by End Clothing's measurements which are 21" pit to pit for the 48. I can't have it too tight obviously, but I want it fitted enough too. I know it's a parka but I would hate for it to be too big.
Will do. Got it with free shipping and returning it will be easy. Shipped today so I should have it by Friday.
- Nigel Cabourn
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 14 minutes ago
- › Bespoke OXXFORD Navy Pinstripe Wool Suit 38S - Superfine Material 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 25 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 29 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 31 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...