or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Nigel Cabourn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nigel Cabourn - Page 9

post #121 of 4605
anyone still know where i can get Everest parka in size 44 or 46?
post #122 of 4605
Just ordered the Cameraman in brown, can't wait for it to arrive.
I really like the Mallory too, does anyone know why some have 3 buttons and some have 4? Is one a newer version or something?
post #123 of 4605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagaji View Post
anyone still know where i can get Everest parka in size 44 or 46?
Probably only Japanese shops in that size, and nothing is showing up on Rakuten. Did you search my links on page 2? Frankly I think the JP-made down jacket is much more wearable, and here's one in 46.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benecios View Post
Just ordered the Cameraman in brown, can't wait for it to arrive. I really like the Mallory too, does anyone know why some have 3 buttons and some have 4? Is one a newer version or something?
Nice. Where did you get it from? I am pretty sure all of the Mallorys have four buttons and the top button is not fastened in many shop photos.
post #124 of 4605
Got it off ebay for £525. Could maybe have got it cheaper in the sales but impatience got the better of me!
post #125 of 4605
that down jacket is a million times better than the parka
post #126 of 4605
Quote:
Originally Posted by benecios View Post
Got it off ebay for £525. Could maybe have got it cheaper in the sales but impatience got the better of me!
Photos? I doubt you could have gotten it cheaper in the sales. Ebay UK has some decent prices on Cameramans.
post #127 of 4605
I only paid yesterday so I reckon it will be Wednesday before I get it but as soon as it arrives I will post pics.
Debating whether to to take this as well but thinking I would prefer the herringbone.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...:X:RTQ:GB:1123
post #128 of 4605
Nice. That one is my size, but I'm not crazy about the olive Ventile.
post #129 of 4605
I wonder how high this is going to go..
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGEL-CABOURN-AR...item4aa6e3567a
post #130 of 4605
You pay for what you get with Cabourn. Have a few pieces and never had any trouble with them. Ace fit, design and materials. Ivory Swedish parka is a favorite of mine.
post #131 of 4605
http://www.ln-cc.com/page/preview-sale

40% off Nigel Cabourn (and other select brands) using code "preview"
post #132 of 4605
daaaamn. If only they had the Mallorys in something other than windowpane- it's just not my thing. One of you guys should pick up a Cameraman. (somehow, it looks like my post about End getting some more stock got deleted?)
post #133 of 4605
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulYAY View Post
I wonder how high this is going to go..
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIGEL-CABOURN-AR...item4aa6e3567a

If it was a size bigger it would have been a dogfight since I REALLY liked this piece..
post #134 of 4605
If I am a size 36 in most suits, S in Gitman, M in band of Outsiders, should I get a Cameraman in 44 or 46? I'm 5'8", if that helps
post #135 of 4605
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboogz View Post
If it was a size bigger it would have been a dogfight since I REALLY liked this piece..

mmmm i think the 44" would fit me, but it's too much of a risk without trying it on. so cool though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Nigel Cabourn