or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Friday WAYWRN Challenge 11/19/10 - As decided by UrbanComposition....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Friday WAYWRN Challenge 11/19/10 - As decided by UrbanComposition....

post #1 of 292
Thread Starter 
Got your business look down...



...but your casual look is str8 wack?




Then it might be time to step up your game for next Friday's challenge:

Men's Clothing does Street Wear & Denim

Put those dad jeans & Asics away, 'cuz we're inviting the SW&D crowd to judge your look as well.

Don't wear jeans on Friday? No problem. We understand you've got meetings & clients to impress, lead a workshop...


So take a picture any time - on the weekend, during the week, doesn't matter - just poast on Friday.

...and do SW&D like a boss.
post #2 of 292
Oh hell yea...dude, we are BRUTHAS!
post #3 of 292
Perfect chance to bust out my pink patent leather Bathing Apes!

...or not...
post #4 of 292
This is gonna be fun! The challenge is on!

post #5 of 292
You guys ae just lucky I'm not in contact with my pal at Supreme anymore. When I started teaching, he would literally bring me hundreds of samples and product...beanies, hoodies, jeans, pants, tees. Played hockey with him for years, he was a great guy (aside from him giving me tons of free clothes). He gave me so much that I used some of it as incentive for my students to do well! Get a hundred on a test, get a Supreme hoodie! After that, there was a huge increase in the amount and effort the kids put into cheating...lol
post #6 of 292
post #7 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
After that, there was a huge increase in the amount and effort the kids put into cheating...lol

post #8 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Put those dad jeans & Asics away, 'cuz we're inviting the SW&D crowd to judge your look as well.

Ha, good one, UC. Are they going to do an MC challenge?

(Are sneakers still hip?)
post #9 of 292
I am pulling out my Ralph Lauren coffee table book right now for my Polo Western ideas.

I am hosed.

Mike
post #10 of 292
lol, that was one hell of an introduction,
post #11 of 292
Now that i think of it - didnt we do a casual challenge recently? Since no one has commented yet, i suspect i am wrong - but i thought i remembered a casual challenge a few weeks ago.

Some more clarification on whether its casual or strictly denim from UC will be great if this is the case.
post #12 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
Now that i think of it - didnt we do a casual challenge recently? Since no one has commented yet, i suspect i am wrong - but i thought i remembered a casual challenge a few weeks ago.

Some more clarification on whether its casual or strictly denim from UC will be great if this is the case.

Yes, Best Casual Friday (see the list of past challenges), but that was the MC version...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjHession View Post
I was thinking sport coat / no tie. I think I actually said best no tie / casual. [...].
post #13 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
Perfect chance to bust out my pink patent leather Bathing Apes! ...or not...
Siller MCer. Everyone knows that it's BAPEs, not "Bathing Apes".
post #14 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
Now that i think of it - didnt we do a casual challenge recently? Since no one has commented yet, i suspect i am wrong - but i thought i remembered a casual challenge a few weeks ago.

Some more clarification on whether its casual or strictly denim from UC will be great if this is the case.

We did...the question I have for UC (and I think he knows the answer, but I don't) is what differentiates "casual Friday" from "SWD"?
post #15 of 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
We did...the question I have for UC (and I think he knows the answer, but I don't) is what differentiates "casual Friday" from "SWD"?

The necessary presence of denim, which was only optional on casual Friday, maybe?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Friday WAYWRN Challenge 11/19/10 - As decided by UrbanComposition....