or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk - Page 234

post #3496 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtypeapc View Post

^To hell with "fashion" and style, I just need my denim fix....If anyone can think of a more robust, organized and developed source of denim knowledge, please let me know...And if anyone says "mynudies"....
wink.gif

This. For reals.
post #3497 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

This. For reals.

Agreed.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #3498 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtypeapc View Post

^To hell with "fashion" and style, I just need my denim fix....If anyone can think of a more robust, organized and developed source of denim knowledge, please let me know...And if anyone says "mynudies"....
wink.gif



abc denim & rawr denim blogs have been picking up steam as far as denimz newz goes.
post #3499 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post

abc denim & rawr denim blogs have been picking up steam as far as denimz newz goes.

Bullshit. We're not talking about some shitty blogs. Neither of these compare to the denim forums on sufu.

Rawr denim is actually pretty cool but still not the same deal.
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
Modern design aesthetic. Handmade in Los Angeles. www.JohnElliott.co | Instagram
Reply
post #3500 of 3627
anyone know how long sufu's going to be down?
gotta check some info in my inbox...
post #3501 of 3627
yeah wtfs up with sufu
post #3502 of 3627
Superfuture 5.0 (completely redesigned) is launching later this month and they've taken down the site to update some back-end stuff. When it comes back online it probably won't be 5.0, it'll be the current version though.
5.0 should be out by November 1st.
post #3503 of 3627
^ Thanks for the heads up Kiya
post #3504 of 3627
no notice of this happening? I have a deal pending........
post #3505 of 3627
get updates here:
http://www.facebook.com/superfuture
post #3506 of 3627
yeah that's really inconsiderate to the folks currently using the supermarket. a day or two heads up would've been alright.
post #3507 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post

yeah that's really inconsiderate to the folks currently using the supermarket. a day or two heads up would've been alright.

This downtime wasn't planned for this week, a drive crashed while they were updating something.
post #3508 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

Superfuture 5.0 (completely redesigned) is launching later this month and they've taken down the site to update some back-end stuff. When it comes back online it probably won't be 5.0, it'll be the current version though.
5.0 should be out by November 1st.

I'm guessing people have already made the Sufu 4s jokes tongue.gif
post #3509 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post

I'm guessing people have already made the Sufu 4s jokes tongue.gif

http://twitter.com/#!/superfuture/status/123246926962507778
post #3510 of 3627
i hope superfuture 5 is the sequel where hap disappears to another planet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk