or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk - Page 145

post #2161 of 3627
The rolling stones - can't you hear me knocking
post #2162 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
SuFu is a mess. Why can't they get a decent F-ing server?

Whatever, not my problem anymore.

hmm, haven't seen you in a long time on sufu. what happened? we already know FTB's story.
post #2163 of 3627
yeah she rocked her fake chloe's, she had gap and gucci, but that's still 2G's, ooh she so bougie...

Supertalk you remind me of my jeep, but not no kia, we could talk on ya cell, but not nokia...it be goin in and out, that's why i barely hear ya...
post #2164 of 3627
My ode to Superfuture of July 2007-May 2008:

SIDNEYLO let's GET this money like Rob and G-Dep/Then I'ma take WHITNEY to the house like Trick and Trina...
post #2165 of 3627
I'm not the only one who's been unable to log onto sufu for a day am I?
post #2166 of 3627
fadeToBlack ole non rappin self ..

post #2167 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThorns View Post
I'm not the only one who's been unable to log onto sufu for a day am I?

i haven't had problems today so far.
post #2168 of 3627
I guess this means I can turn off the sufugee style now, and save myself from any more PMs saying "help me I CANT SEE ANY caPS ON THE forum what happened!!"
post #2169 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
My ode to Superfuture of July 2007-May 2008:

SIDNEYLO let's GET this money like Rob and G-Dep/Then I'ma take WHITNEY to the house like Trick and Trina...

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAP.
post #2170 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I guess this means I can turn off the sufugee style now, and save myself from any more PMs saying "help me I CANT SEE ANY caPS ON THE forum what happened!!"
really appreciate your hospitality.

you're a true gentleman.
post #2171 of 3627
I think I'm the only person who can't access supertalk and its upsetting... am I banned and don't know it? If its been down for awhile does anybody know a time table for it coming back?
post #2172 of 3627
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThorns View Post
I think I'm the only person who can't access supertalk and its upsetting... am I banned and don't know it? If its been down for awhile does anybody know a time table for it coming back?

You should be all set, or at least the site has been working fine for over a week. I actually registered today, but I sort of regret it. Seems like the typical user over there doesn't have as much taste as over here. For example - a guy today lists several used Diesel jeans FS for around $300 each. Seems to me that shit like that wouldn't fly over here, or he'd get flamed a lot harder and quicker. IMO, SF is a lot less aggro, and a little classier and more refined ***sipping wine***
post #2173 of 3627
I feel so dumb. I wanted to join Superfuture but the registers where closed. Turns out I already was a member and just forgot about it. I realise this when registration is know open. I feel like an ass clown.
post #2174 of 3627
self flagellation aint gonna help
post #2175 of 3627
When registration is closed does it actually say "registration is closed" or something when you click the link, or does it just mean they won't activate your account?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SUPERFUTURE GHETTO thread: All things Supertalk