or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Timberlake album cover
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Timberlake album cover

post #1 of 35
Thread Starter 
I am endorsing neither his musical content nor his general stylistic accumen, but can anyone identify the suit being sported by Justin Timberlake on the cover of his new album?

Dior? Thom Browne? Helmut Lang? Jil Sander? Miu Miu?

post #2 of 35
I think I read that Timberlake, Pharell and a couple of others are now big Thom Browne customers.

Call me the slang term for female genitalia, but I still LOVE "Cry Me a River" from Timberlake.
post #3 of 35
You know why I like celebrities? They make me feel better about myself every time I see them.
post #4 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
I think I read that Timberlake, Pharell and a couple of others are now big Thom Browne customers.

Call me the slang term for female genitalia, but I still LOVE "Cry Me a River" from Timberlake.


post #5 of 35
Does look sort of Browne-ian. One more reason to hate 'em.
post #6 of 35
If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say the fabric and cut look rather Dior-esque. As is the whole aesthetic of the skinny white shirt and black tie.

Definitely not Sander or Lang (I don't think so, anyway). The Lang cut is much boxier and Sander isn't quite so skinny. I don't think it is Miu Miu either, just because of the aesthetic, which is generally a little quirkier than this.
post #7 of 35
I think the lack of style in Justin's fashion is only exceeded by his lack of talent as a music "artist".

Both are trendy, lacking in substance, and not likely to stand the course of history.
post #8 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
I think the lack of style in Justin's fashion is only exceeded by his lack of talent as a music "artist".

Both are trendy, lacking in substance, and not likely to stand the course of history.

But he's already lasted longer than any other members of the platinum selling NSYNC or Backstreet Boys as a solo artist! You're saying he won't be remembered!?


post #9 of 35
Maybe as a witness to the Janet Jackson Nipplegate story.
post #10 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say the fabric and cut look rather Dior-esque. As is the whole aesthetic of the skinny white shirt and black tie.

Probably true. I read somewhere about Timberlake being dressed in Dior for quite a few shoots. and yea, that look is classic DH from a couple seasons back.
post #11 of 35
it is true Dior Homme M2M 3 peice and also in some of the videos too!
post #12 of 35

I hear he's bringing sexy back.
post #13 of 35
That seems one of the better mainstrem album covers.
post #14 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M

I hear he's bringing sexy back.

Sasha or Timbo?
post #15 of 35
the color is probably not right, but it looks a bit like the Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald 1818 Suit.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Timberlake album cover