or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › I think I hate San Francisco.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I think I hate San Francisco. - Page 94

post #1396 of 2709
Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but I will be visiting SF next week and would like to shop for a scarf, jewelry , and or accessories for a new female friend. Any recommendations for where to look?
post #1397 of 2709
Thread Starter 

All the high-end stores are there - NM, Barneys, Saks, Bloomingdales.

 

lefty

post #1398 of 2709
Ate at Bar Agricole last night. Not bad.

Tradition made really good drinks though.
post #1399 of 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by driving glove View Post

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but I will be visiting SF next week and would like to shop for a scarf, jewelry , and or accessories for a new female friend. Any recommendations for where to look?

MAC (Modern Apparel Clothing for men and women)
Great women's specialty boutiques near the RL Polo Store on Fillmore
post #1400 of 2709
Thanks for the tips!
post #1401 of 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by driving glove View Post

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but I will be visiting SF next week and would like to shop for a scarf, jewelry , and or accessories for a new female friend. Any recommendations for where to look?

Unionmade has a new sister-store in Noe Valley called Mill Mercantile that is exclusively for womenswear.
post #1402 of 2709
Can we have the title of this thread changed to, "I think I hate San Fo"?
post #1403 of 2709
It never ceases to amuse me that this is now the go to thread for Advice on how best to enjoy SF.
post #1404 of 2709
Thread Starter 

I'm a fair guy. The thread is open to all manners of masochists. 

 

lefty

post #1405 of 2709
I had a bit of a San Francisco meltdown yesterday.
post #1406 of 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

I had a bit of a San Francisco meltdown yesterday.

post #1407 of 2709
It was the attack of the brunch people.
post #1408 of 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney View Post

Can we have the title of this thread changed to, "I think I hate San Fo"?

Who the hell calls it San Fo?
post #1409 of 2709
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

It was the attack of the brunch people.

Mama's?
post #1410 of 2709
No. The whole damn city is overrun with brunch.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › I think I hate San Francisco.