or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › I think I hate San Francisco.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I think I hate San Francisco. - Page 88

post #1306 of 2698
The only thing more embarrassing than hearing San Franciscans talk about the hot women there is hearing them talk about the great beaches.
post #1307 of 2698
Thread Starter 

They do have youth and vigour on their side so if you like 20-year-olds in yoga pants then it's the place for you. But I think I've only seen one drop-dead gorgeous woman in SF and maybe a half dozen stylish gals.  It's a little bizarre. They have money and access to high-end clothing, but they seem incapable of putting it all together.

 

lefty

 

P.S. forum wives excepted of course. The ones I've met are without equal in style, looks, grace and intelligence. Not to mention a plucky can-do spirit. 

post #1308 of 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post


P.S. forum wives excepted of course. The ones I've met are without equal in style, looks, grace and intelligence. Not to mention a plucky can-do spirit. 

Matt is married to 100% of the very attractive women I saw on my last trip to SF.
post #1309 of 2698
Thread Starter 

Did he import her?

 

lefty

post #1310 of 2698
Y'all are hopeless.
post #1311 of 2698
My best friend lives in the Mission. He likes to joke that if he didn't date women from outside the city his dick would be about as useful as his appendix.
post #1312 of 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Y'all are hopeless.

Do you feel that San Francisco has world class beaches?
post #1313 of 2698
I suspect this will forever ruin your opinion of me, but beaches are primarily decoration for me, so SF beaches are fine by me. That said, I have seen beaches much more beautiful.
post #1314 of 2698
Bay Area beaches are still better than New York ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd5Zj4Fuc6U
post #1315 of 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I don't know where you're hanging out when you come here, but facial hair is not a typical attribute of SF women. Nose rings? Well, you got me there. If that's a deal-breaker for you, then you'll be unhappy.

No one place, though more time in the Mission than I would like. SF has pretty ugly women. Sorry dude.

That explains the facial hair thing. There's definitely a higher proportion of women with facial hair around the Mission than anywhere else I've ever been. Some of them are even female.

I don't "get" your thing about nose rings. They only bother me if they're either big obvious rings that poke out at an angle, or if they're on a guy. A subtle little stud just above the nostril can be very attractive, IMO.
post #1316 of 2698
I thought my wife had a nose ring the night I met her. Turned out it was somebody else.
post #1317 of 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

That explains the facial hair thing. There's definitely a higher proportion of women with facial hair around the Mission than anywhere else I've ever been. Some of them are even female.
I don't "get" your thing about nose rings. They only bother me if they're either big obvious rings that poke out at an angle, or if they're on a guy. A subtle little stud just above the nostril can be very attractive, IMO.

good for you
post #1318 of 2698
Whoever argues that SF has pretty women has bad taste in women.

I lived there for 3 years during my law school years.

Going home to LA and seeing hot women was such a joy.
post #1319 of 2698
I am frequently in LA, and the main difference I see is the level of body tone. The cult of the body is certainly a lot stronger there than here. But the ratio of beautiful faces to go with those beautiful bodies seems about the same as in SF.
post #1320 of 2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

My best friend lives in the Mission. He likes to joke that if he didn't date women from outside the city his dick would be about as useful as his appendix.

I have seen 2 attractive women in my 8-10 trips to the Haight and they were both 6.5-7s
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › I think I hate San Francisco.