• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How often do you cry?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anonymous poal, so the emos can be honest.

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
handful of times a year. cried about 2 weeks ago actually: culmination of a bad week on top of a college professor im close with passing away.

but i'd say probably less than 5 times a year, not including instances of incredibly pain.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't cry when people die. Poal fail.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lost an inlaw in September who I cared about deeply. Didn't see it coming while attending the funeral, but couldn't hold back. Great feeling later that evening.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
theres only 3 reasons for a man to cry,EVER:
1 daughter gets married
2 dog dies
3 you get kicked in the balls

sporting events do not count pussies!!!!!!!!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I weep for humanity every time I wander into CE. Thankfully, that's not very often.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent
I weep for humanity every time I wander into CE. Thankfully, that's not very often.

laugh.gif
Well done.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were upgrading the coax cable outside and it caused me to be without internet and TV for 6 hours. Two hours in the sobbing began.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am on a mission to cry a few times a week.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Why? Its not a "use it or lose it" situation.

After realizing that I cried about once every two years if that (and at one point went about 3-4 years without shedding a single tear), I figured I probably had a lot of emotional build up. So now I just force myself to cry by thinking about certain things. I think it is healthier this way than to not cry at all.

Infrasonic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
After realizing that I cried about once every two years if that (and at one point went about 3-4 years without shedding a single tear), I figured I probably had a lot of emotional build up. So now I just force myself to cry by thinking about certain things. I think it is healthier this way than to not cry at all.

I think you're getting confused with frequent masturbation...

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
My eyes usually water when I read books for more than 5 or 10 minutes. So about once a year.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cried a lot as a kid.. up until I started highschool, then in the past 6 years I've cried twice... over the basically the same things- and the build up produced some epic hysterics for a few hours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads