or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › min.us - instant drag image hosting
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

min.us - instant drag image hosting - Page 6

post #76 of 101
Thread Starter 
Hey!

Min.us unveils new user profiles @ SXSW

See example: http://min.us/u/john

Hope everyone likes it Full changelog here: http://blog.min.us/2011/03/14/v2-00/

Remember you can share any files now @ 25mb per file max.
post #77 of 101
Test

[IMG][/IMG]

Something did not work out.

Pictures should look as good and be hosted easily as with Photobucket. Is that correct?
post #78 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
Test

[IMG][/IMG]

Something did not work out.

Pictures should look as good and be hosted easily as with Photobucket. Is that correct?

Please explain?
post #79 of 101
Thread Starter 
We just got back from SXSW in Austin, TX
Check out the photos in my profile: http://min.us/u/john
You can now easily publish galleries into your profile, just open the Gallery Edit URL and click "Publish" top right

Looking out for a big update coming up next week!
post #80 of 101
Thread Starter 
Hi

Just a quick update on http://Min.us

- We have fixed a bug preventing large GIF Image uploads, please try now.

- Be sure to sign up and check out user profiles, such as http://min.us/u/michael and try our Chrome extension and other tools at http://min.us/pages/tools

- We have a big release coming out next week so look out

Thanks
John
post #81 of 101
I;ve started using this website. It works great!
post #82 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
I;ve started using this website. It works great!

Thanks ,please help us spread the word!

New Android App for Minus v2 is out!

We got some bugs to work out but please try the new updated Android App for http://min.us - now with Android Honeycomb tablet support + Min.us accounts support! Please report any bugs you experience.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.minus.android

Thanks
Be sure to subscribe to http://blog.min.us for our next big update!
post #83 of 101
Just wanted to throw it out there:

All Min.us images are getting blocked by TrendMicro Office scan at work.

If I go here: http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/ and try various urls, none of them show up as a threat...but it still won't display any min.us pictures.

I wouldn't suggest using any host that gets flagged by big filtering engines...photobucket or imgur always work.

Hopefully they can clean this up.
post #84 of 101
Thread Starter 
Hi,

You can try www.Minus.fm instead?
Would you be able to contact Trendmicro to investigate?

tahnks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post
Just wanted to throw it out there:

All Min.us images are getting blocked by TrendMicro Office scan at work.

If I go here: http://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/ and try various urls, none of them show up as a threat...but it still won't display any min.us pictures.

I wouldn't suggest using any host that gets flagged by big filtering engines...photobucket or imgur always work.

Hopefully they can clean this up.
post #85 of 101
Thread Starter 
Alert! The new http://Min.us is out. Be sure to check out out.

Feature Highlights:

- Instant Search
- New Profiles ( ex: http://min.us/u/john )
- Timeline on homepage
- Gallery browse using mouse scroll + copy to clipboard icon
- and more more!
The full changelog here: http://blog.min.us

All suggestions and feedback are welcome =)

Thanks
John
post #86 of 101
I thought I'd give this a try, since I can't seem to find any other free image hosting that also has an iphone app that uploads to my account. I'm having trouble with your app, though. I select the gallery I created, and all it lists is .png file names, which are not what I uploaded. Is there any way to see the photos in the iphone app once they are uploaded?
post #87 of 101
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post
I thought I'd give this a try, since I can't seem to find any other free image hosting that also has an iphone app that uploads to my account.

I'm having trouble with your app, though. I select the gallery I created, and all it lists is .png file names, which are not what I uploaded. Is there any way to see the photos in the iphone app once they are uploaded?

The iphone app is a bit buggy and in alpha/beta, our Android app is much more stable. Stay updated, we'll have fixed iphone app soon!
post #88 of 101
Thread Starter 
Heya!

We just released a big update with Embed Galleries, Grid View and much more.

Check out the changelog here: http://blog.min.us/2011/06/21/v2-04-...public-search/

Cheers!
http://min.us/u/john
post #89 of 101
Thread Starter 
Hey!

You can now upload up to 100 files at a time for a single gallery on http://min.us !

See full changes here: http://blog.min.us/2011/07/02/v2-05-...s-per-gallery/
post #90 of 101
Thread Starter 
Hey everyone

John here from Minus. Some great news !

1) We're now officially http://Minus.com and will continue to provide Min.us links for sharing

2) We're hiring! Visit http://minus.com/pages/jobs for details. We're hoping to hire frontend/backend devs in NYC area that involves jquery/javascript and django/python

3) We're going to increase upload file size limit soon to #GB Per file, be sure to subscribe to http://blog.minus.com for latest news or follow us on tw/fb!

Thanks again for everyones' continued support!

Cheers
http://minus.com/u/john
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › min.us - instant drag image hosting