or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luciano Barbera tells you to s*ck it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luciano Barbera tells you to s*ck it - Page 6

post #76 of 153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schorsch View Post
It's like I've suddenly gone from "virtual pimp" to "virtual trophy wife." It's a little jarring.

Late breaking news for you, smalltimer: you're no trophy.

But then, you knew that.


- B
post #77 of 153
WHat shoes were those in the video being polished ? Thins being a big timer thread I am guessing AE seconds.
post #78 of 153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
WHat shoes were those in the video being polished ? Thins being a big timer thread I am guessing AE seconds.

Go feed your elephant and pick up logs, okay?

Thanks.


- B
post #79 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Late breaking news for you, smalltimer: you're no trophy.

But then, you knew that.


- B

Is the word "virtual" confusing to you?

Try this:

You are a "virtual celebrity."
post #80 of 153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schorsch View Post
Is the word "virtual" confusing to you?

Try this:

You are a "virtual celebrity."

Lucy offers this roll of the finest toilet tissue, made at his old mill, on which you may wipe your smalltimer tears.



There, there now...it's gonna be alright. I promise.


- B
post #81 of 153
I remember the good ol' days, when voxy spoke in his own voice, not that of the writer of fuckyeahmenswear. Blind imitation, I think we can all agree, is one of the ultimate hallmarks of small timerism, on the same par as green label "Lauren" suits and Kenneth Cole shoes.
post #82 of 153
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
I remember the good ol' days, when voxy spoke in his own voice, not that of the writer of fuckyeahmenswear. Blind imitation, I think we can all agree, is one of the ultimate hallmarks of small timerism, on the same par as green label "Lauren" suits and Kenneth Cole shoes.

You're on the right track, but not quite there.

But you've earned your biscuit for the day.

How are your "ooops" coming along? Did you send away for the self-guided instruction kit?


- B
post #83 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
You're on the right track, but not quite there.

But you've earned your biscuit for the day.

How are your "ooops" coming along? Did you send away for the self-guided instruction kit?


- B

I did. Your wife hand delivered it. Service with a smile, as they say *insert big timer emoticon*
post #84 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
I did. Your wife hand delievered it. Service with a smile, as they say *insert big timer emoticon*



-LR
post #85 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
They polished them with champagne?

If not, they're small timers...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if I heard right, I thought Luciano Barbera was saying something about putting some kind of jam on the shoe to help clean it...
post #86 of 153
Playing golf with two gloves, interesting...

post #87 of 153
All that luxury and they can't afford sterile separate left right surgical gloves instead of those cheap "one mold" plastic ones?

tsk, tsk, tsk . . .

- M
post #88 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
I did. Your wife hand delivered it. Service with a smile, as they say *insert big timer emoticon*

Ouch....
post #89 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
They're rich selling stuff to the poor. Oldest bigtime game in town, clown.


- B

So Lucy is the Italian Ralph Lipschitz?
post #90 of 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull View Post
I did. Your wife hand delivered it. Service with a smile, as they say *insert big timer emoticon*

To quote nii: shots fired!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luciano Barbera tells you to s*ck it