or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Can Thom Browne make Brooks Brothers hip?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can Thom Browne make Brooks Brothers hip? - Page 2

post #16 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
But it essentially has. Everyone in the other thread has already made like five million jokes about his new shit and how he'd bring it to Brooks.
I understand that and read the other thread. I think the point was the seemingly abrasive tone you used to convey your annoyance that this thread was continuing or even started in the first place. The response that I merely concurred with was, it's cool, no harm...so relax.
post #17 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Thank god the model is actually wearing underwear.

That's underwear? I thought that was the TB version of shorts.
post #18 of 52
When I get married I want to be wearing this

post #19 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
That's underwear? I thought that was the TB version of shorts.
He's referring to the infamous testicle separation that you see (which is probably just due to boxers) when the suits are worn way too small like Browne and his runway models do.
post #20 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
When I get married I want to be wearing this
LOL. If you were wearing that, you probably wouldn't be getting married in the first place (at least to a woman anyways).
post #21 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
When I get married I want to be wearing this



I prefer this for my wedding:

post #22 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
He's referring to the infamous testicle separation that you see (which is probably just due to boxers) when the suits are worn way too small like Browne and his runway models do.

The male cameltoe?
post #23 of 52
Now all we need are some subtly homophobic jokes, as per usual on SF. Yes, odoreater.
post #24 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
When I get married I want to be wearing this


I think the ONLY problem with this outfit is that you'd be showing too much cuff.
post #25 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley
LOL. If you were wearing that, you probably wouldn't be getting married in the first place (at least to a woman anyways).
Oh, my bad, there's one already. There's a reason why you'd wear it on the wedding day and not before it.
post #26 of 52
A travesty!



post #27 of 52
That model looks very unhappy.
post #28 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Now all we need are some subtly homophobic jokes, as per usual on SF.


post #29 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovan
Oh, my bad, there's one already.

There's a reason why you'd wear it on the wedding day and not before it.

There's nothing homophobic amount my comment.
post #30 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123
A travesty!





You'd be unhappy too, wearing that outfit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Can Thom Browne make Brooks Brothers hip?