or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Peep Show UK show
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Peep Show UK show

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Anybody seen this? I've heard its pretty hysterical but haven't been able to find it anywhere for download.
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by po'richsaunders View Post
Anybody seen this? I've heard its pretty hysterical but haven't been able to find it anywhere for download.

You tube. Watch everything in 3 segments.

It is insanely funny. It is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I've watched the entire series so far maybe 4-5 times. 3rd season is the best.

Americans could never swear and talk that dirty and do it without sounding like they're trying too hard. The internal conversations are hilarious.
post #3 of 16
I love it, but I've always suspected that Americans wouldn't favour it so much. The Office was so poorly received over there that it rather lowered my expectations of American humour. That and I'm watching a film by the Wayans Bros.
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
I love it, but I've always suspected that Americans wouldn't favour it so much. The Office was so poorly received over there that it rather lowered my expectations of American humour. That and I'm watching a film by the Wayans Bros.

Haha well the American version of the Office was incredibly well-received, and I have to admit I prefer it over the original.

Don't take a Wayans Bros. movie as our representative, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia should be our rep.
post #5 of 16
That one episode with Mark being tormented by muggers was hilarious. And anything with Super Hans is quality.
post #6 of 16
I've been DVRing it during its late-night airings on BBC America, but they always show them out of order. Just got the first season from Netlix.

Great show. Really funny. Though sometimes they push it so far it becomes uncomfortable.
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
That one episode with Mark being tormented by muggers was hilarious. And anything with Super Hans is quality.

I enjoyed how he insisted the pub be named "Free the Paedos"
post #8 of 16
A full six seasons are available on hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/peep-show
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I've been DVRing it during its late-night airings on BBC America, but they always show them out of order. Just got the first season from Netlix.

Great show. Really funny. Though sometimes they push it so far it becomes uncomfortable.

I love the unbearably uncomfortable parts! The ones where I actually have to pause and pray it doesn't happen.
post #10 of 16
My favorite episode is the one where they cook the dog. Never laughed that hard before in my life.
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by origenesprit View Post
My favorite episode is the one where they cook the dog. Never laughed that hard before in my life.

yes!


frikken awesome show.


Edited by hendrix - 11/8/11 at 10:56pm
post #12 of 16
marks wedding is particuarly cringe worthy and embarrasingly funny
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by origenesprit View Post
My favorite episode is the one where they cook the dog. Never laughed that hard before in my life.

I remember the line where Jez says "it would have to be a FUCKING good poster to bring the dog back."

That ep was so funny I had so stop so many times in the middle of it to catch my breath.

The wedding where Jez pisses himself and what he says to Mark as he's doing it is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV.

Another fav is when Mark is locked in his room during Jez's shrooms party and is contemplating shitting in a bag.
post #14 of 16
In my top 3 favorite tv shows. I love Super Hans and his crack addiction. Can't wait for the new season. I d/l'ed all of the season thus far.
post #15 of 16
Peep Show is superb. I've been a fan for many years.

"If he hangs himself over this, I'll put an orange in his mouth and make it look like a wanking accident"

I'd highly recommend The league of gentlemen, Black Books, Brass eye, The IT crowd.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Peep Show UK show