• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any active Starcraft 2 players?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I played the heck out of the beta, beat the single player and played for a few weeks when it hit retail. I was thinking I need to get back into it. Any active players on here up for some games?

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, I play maybe once or twice a week. 1200/1300 Plat. PM me for my info.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
I am bronze and very bad.. Just been playing for a few days but im honing my basics.
frown.gif

humza

Reaction score
^ same. My computer sucks and drops frames like nothing, so I haven't gotten back to playing.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Maybe we should start a Styleforum SC2 league.
laugh.gif

Yeah, last couple times I jumped in I got ****** kicked. I will be on a trip for a week starting Friday, but when I get back I want to get more serious with it again. I'll hit some of you up for your info when I do.

SC/SC2 are the types of games that if you don't play regularly you won't be able to keep up with the latest strats and balance changes. Some of the stuff I have seen people pull off are crazy.

dave333

Reaction score
^Word man, I stopped playing for like a week once. Week later, bam, wtf are these reaper things that just killed all my drones/lings?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dave333
^Word man, I stopped playing for like a week once. Week later, bam, wtf are these reaper things that just killed all my drones/lings?

I have the most trouble playing against Terran's. They seem to have the best early game strat's that can mess up you up.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dave333

Originally Posted by JMRouse
I have the most trouble playing against Terran's. They seem to have the best early game strat's that can mess up you up.

You guys are zerg too?
fistbump.gif

Post patch though, zerg is finally balanced. Early reapers and bunker rushes are dead. Roaches are amazing (especially vs mech)... okay they aren't amazing, but they are viable now.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I played for a bit when it came out, but haven't touched it in a month.

Hit me up if you suck too.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent
You guys are zerg too?
fistbump.gif

Post patch though, zerg is finally balanced. Early reapers and bunker rushes are dead. Roaches are amazing (especially vs mech)... okay they aren't amazing, but they are viable now.

90% of my games are Toss. Have they done anything recently to make the Phoenix actually useful?

dave333

Reaction score
I play zerg yep. Honestly this patch makes it downright easy vs. terran now that I can 14 hatch super easily. I've only lose to terrans who are around 200 points higher than me, really.

As for the phoenix, they fixed the glitch where a phoenix got messed up when using graviton. They are damn good against mutalisk, and muta/ling is generally P's toughest thing.

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
I played for a bit when it came out, but haven't touched it in a month.

Hit me up if you suck too.

May i hit you up. i truly suck it, teh dick
frown.gif

dave333

Reaction score
^checking out some youtube vids/tutorials would probably help a lot. for beginning players, it is most important to

A. get **** tons of cash
B. get **** tons of stuff
C. a (hotkey for attack)+move **** tons of stuff

profit.

This is fairly easily done as terran/protoss. Little different for zerg.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads