or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Any active Starcraft 2 players?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Any active Starcraft 2 players? - Page 3

post #31 of 63
sup. anyway anyone else following the GSL season 2? really like Foxer's play, looking forward to Boxer vs Foxer final also boxer just inked a $180k/year personal sponsorship contract. terran emperor hwaiting
post #32 of 63
also it's a fucking shame that imMVP got eliminated... I think he's probably the best terran in the world atm.
post #33 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
sup.

anyway anyone else following the GSL season 2? really like Foxer's play, looking forward to Boxer vs Foxer final

also boxer just inked a $180k/year personal sponsorship contract.

terran emperor hwaiting
following it here. been following the scene for some time even though i don't play the game lol.

yeah, i read about lim yo hwan possibly getting a $180K contract, which is funny because that's double the prize money for first place in the gsl, haha!

kinda sad that fruitdealer got knocked out relatively early.

it would be hilarious if the the finals came down to the real boxer vs. the fake boxer rofl.
post #34 of 63
Thread Starter 
Alright, I'm back in town. If anyone is interested in getting some games going send me a PM. Would be cool to start a SF league.
post #35 of 63
I'm "magogian" in game. I was #1 in my plat. division for the week before my honeymoon. Since returning, I've sucked and haven't gotten my rhythym back.
post #36 of 63
Anyone notice how hard it is to get to diamond in 4v4 random league, the sheer amount of idiots you have to be teammates with on the way there makes it really hard... i am getting near the top of my platinum division in 4v4, but its going to take a while to break into diamond... i am diamond in everything else, if anyone wants to play sometime, im always looking for decent ppl to play with
post #37 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Anyone notice how hard it is to get to diamond in 4v4 random league, the sheer amount of idiots you have to be teammates with on the way there makes it really hard... i am getting near the top of my platinum division in 4v4, but its going to take a while to break into diamond... i am diamond in everything else, if anyone wants to play sometime, im always looking for decent ppl to play with

1. Get three people
2. queue up for 4v4
3. ???
4. profit
post #38 of 63
he said random team ..
post #39 of 63
I didn't play SC2 for a week (diablo 2...it's too much). Get back and I play 4 ZvZ's in a row...went 1-3. Some things never change. I haven't lost to a T since the patch, I win most of my ZvP's, but I am just so bad ZvZ.
post #40 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Anyone notice how hard it is to get to diamond in 4v4 random league, the sheer amount of idiots you have to be teammates with on the way there makes it really hard... i am getting near the top of my platinum division in 4v4, but its going to take a while to break into diamond... i am diamond in everything else, if anyone wants to play sometime, im always looking for decent ppl to play with

I just try to get everyone to rush with basic units at around the 8 minute mark. Usually works.
post #41 of 63
SC2 Justin Bieber parody... nerds of the world, unite! you have nothing to lose except any chance of getting laid!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #42 of 63
Oh dear. That said Kurthugo has some damn great vids.
post #43 of 63
Haha, thats great actually.
post #44 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldarchon View Post
he said random team ..

You can have 2-3 people team queueing up for random to get qualify as random team...
post #45 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaminc View Post
You can have 2-3 people team queueing up for random to get qualify as random team...

I haven't tried it but is this for real? major imbalanace if so.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Any active Starcraft 2 players?