Is the Jacket Solito too? Very nice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 249
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3722 of 40292/8/14 at 3:39pmQuote:
Ha! You think?
The best posts addressing the issue are Depos's two posts here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/207054/my-visit-to-napoli-mina-napoli-su-misura/3500_100#post_6670494post #3723 of 40292/9/14 at 8:06ampost #3724 of 40292/9/14 at 8:36ampost #3725 of 40292/26/14 at 1:15pmpost #3726 of 40292/26/14 at 1:46pmpost #3727 of 40292/26/14 at 1:52pm
I'm about 5'10, 175 lbs, though most weight is in legs
Something about 3.75 to 4 sounds right.
A lot of the lapels pictured here look wider though, no? (4.5+ inches)
https://www.google.com/search?q=napoli+su+misura&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uWMOU7uTN-Hx0gHB-4CoBg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=799post #3728 of 40292/26/14 at 2:13pmpost #3729 of 40292/26/14 at 2:17pmpost #3730 of 40292/26/14 at 2:22pmpost #3731 of 40292/26/14 at 2:31pmThose lapels look fine to me.
For your frame use 4" for wide lapels
3 3/4" for a moderate width
3 1/2" if you want a trimmer look. This is sort of a nondescript width. Neither wide or narrow
Don't care for lapels less than 3 1/2" but narrow lapels don't look good to my eye. Subjective call of course
Narrow lapels make your chest and shoulder look wider than they are and disproportionate. Lacks balancepost #3732 of 40292/26/14 at 2:45pmpost #3733 of 40292/26/14 at 2:55pmpost #3734 of 40292/26/14 at 2:57pmpost #3735 of 40292/26/14 at 2:58pm
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1178 Active Users (213 Members and 965 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 46 seconds ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...