Is there a prescribed solution that laymen can submit to them for improvement?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 239
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3572 of 392810/19/13 at 2:08pmThere is nothing inherently wrong with what they are doing. It improves the fit of the shoulder but it will render different results on different clients due to how the shoulder line is cut and where/how it sits on your shoulder. It is somewhat a signature look in the silhouette of their clothes but the results of the execution will vary. Any qualitative answer or change should come from them. I'm just trying to explain/clarify what it is.post #3573 of 392810/19/13 at 3:05pm
I apprecaite the quick responses by all and although it may appear so in the photos it is definitely NOT a stain on the vent areas but a stitching/bulkier fabric issue specific to my NSM jacket or perhaps more generally to half lined jackets, not sure.
Despos analysis of the vent situation seems more to the point as the bulkiness is definitely due to the folded fabric although I am not sure Mina and Dino are aware/want to use tape for the seams from their initial reaction.
As far as the shoulder line goes Despos analysis seems plausible again as the shoulder seam feels too far back. My shoulders are pushing through the front and there is excess gapping on the back side of the shoulder area.post #3574 of 392810/20/13 at 8:11pmpost #3575 of 392810/21/13 at 6:34amQuote:
They will do it. I'll try to post pics later
I really appreciate Despos' (or is it Despos's?) comments on this thread. It's great when someone who knows what they are talking about posts in this thread. None of my NSM items have the "swoosh" profile, now I know why.post #3576 of 392811/20/13 at 7:09ampost #3577 of 392811/20/13 at 5:25pmpost #3578 of 392811/20/13 at 5:38pmpost #3579 of 392811/21/13 at 2:08ampost #3580 of 392811/21/13 at 2:18amQuote:
I guess, but I have yet to find a white shoe/design that I like, and I don't think I'm man enough to wear Co-respondentspost #3581 of 392811/21/13 at 4:45ampost #3582 of 392811/21/13 at 6:07amQuote:
They are in trouble with the IRS I guess,I see no problem providing the infopost #3583 of 392811/21/13 at 6:25ampost #3584 of 392811/21/13 at 6:43ampost #3585 of 392811/21/13 at 6:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Cross post from The Apparel Arts Re-enactment Thread:
This is an old idea of mine, so get out you cameras and get going, gentlemen!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rubinacci cashmere coat/yellow trousers by Steven 1Hitchcock, NSM DB ivory linen suit, Loob St James's Nubucks
Aw man that's very cool.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › What are the best shirting fabrics? 1 minute ago
- › Worm (an excellent web published book) 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Penmanship: Relearning Cursive and Printing 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Online stores that offer Tom Ford? 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)