Is there a prescribed solution that laymen can submit to them for improvement?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
- Thoughts and opinions on Gray SC, Pocket square and tie combos........ Last post on 4/6/14 at 11:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 239
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3572 of 396010/19/13 at 2:08pmThere is nothing inherently wrong with what they are doing. It improves the fit of the shoulder but it will render different results on different clients due to how the shoulder line is cut and where/how it sits on your shoulder. It is somewhat a signature look in the silhouette of their clothes but the results of the execution will vary. Any qualitative answer or change should come from them. I'm just trying to explain/clarify what it is.post #3573 of 396010/19/13 at 3:05pm
I apprecaite the quick responses by all and although it may appear so in the photos it is definitely NOT a stain on the vent areas but a stitching/bulkier fabric issue specific to my NSM jacket or perhaps more generally to half lined jackets, not sure.
Despos analysis of the vent situation seems more to the point as the bulkiness is definitely due to the folded fabric although I am not sure Mina and Dino are aware/want to use tape for the seams from their initial reaction.
As far as the shoulder line goes Despos analysis seems plausible again as the shoulder seam feels too far back. My shoulders are pushing through the front and there is excess gapping on the back side of the shoulder area.post #3574 of 396010/20/13 at 8:11pmpost #3575 of 396010/21/13 at 6:34amQuote:
They will do it. I'll try to post pics later
I really appreciate Despos' (or is it Despos's?) comments on this thread. It's great when someone who knows what they are talking about posts in this thread. None of my NSM items have the "swoosh" profile, now I know why.post #3576 of 396011/20/13 at 7:09ampost #3577 of 396011/20/13 at 5:25pmpost #3578 of 396011/20/13 at 5:38pmpost #3579 of 396011/21/13 at 2:08ampost #3580 of 396011/21/13 at 2:18amQuote:
I guess, but I have yet to find a white shoe/design that I like, and I don't think I'm man enough to wear Co-respondentspost #3581 of 396011/21/13 at 4:45ampost #3582 of 396011/21/13 at 6:07amQuote:
They are in trouble with the IRS I guess,I see no problem providing the infopost #3583 of 396011/21/13 at 6:25ampost #3584 of 396011/21/13 at 6:43ampost #3585 of 396011/21/13 at 6:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Cross post from The Apparel Arts Re-enactment Thread:
This is an old idea of mine, so get out you cameras and get going, gentlemen!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rubinacci cashmere coat/yellow trousers by Steven 1Hitchcock, NSM DB ivory linen suit, Loob St James's Nubucks
Aw man that's very cool.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Coxy's Impulse Control / Kop Recovery Thread 1 minute ago
- › Is this a normal wear rate on new shoes? 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Is deep, yearning love still a thing at 30??? 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...