Is there a prescribed solution that laymen can submit to them for improvement?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
Last edited: 10/6/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 239
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3572 of 406610/19/13 at 2:08pmThere is nothing inherently wrong with what they are doing. It improves the fit of the shoulder but it will render different results on different clients due to how the shoulder line is cut and where/how it sits on your shoulder. It is somewhat a signature look in the silhouette of their clothes but the results of the execution will vary. Any qualitative answer or change should come from them. I'm just trying to explain/clarify what it is.post #3573 of 406610/19/13 at 3:05pm
I apprecaite the quick responses by all and although it may appear so in the photos it is definitely NOT a stain on the vent areas but a stitching/bulkier fabric issue specific to my NSM jacket or perhaps more generally to half lined jackets, not sure.
Despos analysis of the vent situation seems more to the point as the bulkiness is definitely due to the folded fabric although I am not sure Mina and Dino are aware/want to use tape for the seams from their initial reaction.
As far as the shoulder line goes Despos analysis seems plausible again as the shoulder seam feels too far back. My shoulders are pushing through the front and there is excess gapping on the back side of the shoulder area.post #3574 of 406610/20/13 at 8:11pmpost #3575 of 406610/21/13 at 6:34amQuote:
They will do it. I'll try to post pics later
I really appreciate Despos' (or is it Despos's?) comments on this thread. It's great when someone who knows what they are talking about posts in this thread. None of my NSM items have the "swoosh" profile, now I know why.post #3576 of 406611/20/13 at 7:09ampost #3577 of 406611/20/13 at 5:25pmpost #3578 of 406611/20/13 at 5:38pmpost #3579 of 406611/21/13 at 2:08ampost #3580 of 406611/21/13 at 2:18amQuote:
I guess, but I have yet to find a white shoe/design that I like, and I don't think I'm man enough to wear Co-respondentspost #3581 of 406611/21/13 at 4:45ampost #3582 of 406611/21/13 at 6:07amQuote:
They are in trouble with the IRS I guess,I see no problem providing the infopost #3583 of 406611/21/13 at 6:25ampost #3584 of 406611/21/13 at 6:43ampost #3585 of 406611/21/13 at 6:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Butler
Cross post from The Apparel Arts Re-enactment Thread:
This is an old idea of mine, so get out you cameras and get going, gentlemen!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Rubinacci cashmere coat/yellow trousers by Steven 1Hitchcock, NSM DB ivory linen suit, Loob St James's Nubucks
Aw man that's very cool.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 seconds ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 19 seconds ago
- › Golden Bear for Unionmade Goods Varsity Jacket in Grey - Size M 20 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 28 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › FS: NWOT, Cecil Gee London, Made in Italy, Dove Grey Wool Elastique... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1