But I believe she wasn't going to SF at that time, only NYC. Quite unfortunate for PSG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:19 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 148
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 398612/4/12 at 11:19pmpost #2208 of 398612/4/12 at 11:37pmQuote:ask them
to balance the upper
with the lower
so you don;t end up
with a too slim body
and tighter skirtpost #2209 of 398612/5/12 at 12:05amQuote:
Hm, I was actually making my request because I have a small upper chest and narrow shoulders, and somewhat normal sized hips. I was hoping a fuller chest and extended shoulder line would help correct that. The first jacket they made for me is very nice, and it has a tight skirt, but I think the shoulder line could be extended a bit to make the cut a bit more masculine. Thoughts?post #2210 of 398612/5/12 at 12:26ampost #2211 of 398612/6/12 at 4:02ampost #2212 of 398612/6/12 at 5:20ampost #2213 of 398612/6/12 at 6:32amQuote:
To be honest, I don't know how such dense heavy irish linen will work in the summer, italian linen does tend to work better in my experience, even though it wrinkles rather than rumples, but thats linenpost #2214 of 398612/6/12 at 6:41ampost #2215 of 398612/7/12 at 4:38ampost #2216 of 398612/7/12 at 5:00ampost #2217 of 398612/8/12 at 8:03ampost #2218 of 398612/8/12 at 8:43ampost #2219 of 398612/8/12 at 9:23amQuote:
Hallak does pick-up and delivery, but they are expensive. I have always been happy with them, and the notion of shipping your garments to AZ to be cleaned / pressed is frankly a bit too precious for me.
Chris French is decent as well, but Hallak is the best I've found. Madame Paulette gets mixed reviews, but the bridal crowd Raves (pun intended) about them.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Engineered Garments SS15 16 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › HD TV??//////England vs Lithuania live 2 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...