But I believe she wasn't going to SF at that time, only NYC. Quite unfortunate for PSG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:53 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 148
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 400212/4/12 at 11:19pmpost #2208 of 400212/4/12 at 11:37pmQuote:ask them
to balance the upper
with the lower
so you don;t end up
with a too slim body
and tighter skirtpost #2209 of 400212/5/12 at 12:05amQuote:
Hm, I was actually making my request because I have a small upper chest and narrow shoulders, and somewhat normal sized hips. I was hoping a fuller chest and extended shoulder line would help correct that. The first jacket they made for me is very nice, and it has a tight skirt, but I think the shoulder line could be extended a bit to make the cut a bit more masculine. Thoughts?post #2210 of 400212/5/12 at 12:26ampost #2211 of 400212/6/12 at 4:02ampost #2212 of 400212/6/12 at 5:20ampost #2213 of 400212/6/12 at 6:32amQuote:
To be honest, I don't know how such dense heavy irish linen will work in the summer, italian linen does tend to work better in my experience, even though it wrinkles rather than rumples, but thats linenpost #2214 of 400212/6/12 at 6:41ampost #2215 of 400212/7/12 at 4:38ampost #2216 of 400212/7/12 at 5:00ampost #2217 of 400212/8/12 at 8:03ampost #2218 of 400212/8/12 at 8:43ampost #2219 of 400212/8/12 at 9:23amQuote:
Hallak does pick-up and delivery, but they are expensive. I have always been happy with them, and the notion of shipping your garments to AZ to be cleaned / pressed is frankly a bit too precious for me.
Chris French is decent as well, but Hallak is the best I've found. Madame Paulette gets mixed reviews, but the bridal crowd Raves (pun intended) about them.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread just now
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 college football thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...