But I believe she wasn't going to SF at that time, only NYC. Quite unfortunate for PSG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:28 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 148
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2207 of 402912/4/12 at 11:19pmpost #2208 of 402912/4/12 at 11:37pmQuote:ask them
to balance the upper
with the lower
so you don;t end up
with a too slim body
and tighter skirtpost #2209 of 402912/5/12 at 12:05amQuote:
Hm, I was actually making my request because I have a small upper chest and narrow shoulders, and somewhat normal sized hips. I was hoping a fuller chest and extended shoulder line would help correct that. The first jacket they made for me is very nice, and it has a tight skirt, but I think the shoulder line could be extended a bit to make the cut a bit more masculine. Thoughts?post #2210 of 402912/5/12 at 12:26ampost #2211 of 402912/6/12 at 4:02ampost #2212 of 402912/6/12 at 5:20ampost #2213 of 402912/6/12 at 6:32amQuote:
To be honest, I don't know how such dense heavy irish linen will work in the summer, italian linen does tend to work better in my experience, even though it wrinkles rather than rumples, but thats linenpost #2214 of 402912/6/12 at 6:41ampost #2215 of 402912/7/12 at 4:38ampost #2216 of 402912/7/12 at 5:00ampost #2217 of 402912/8/12 at 8:03ampost #2218 of 402912/8/12 at 8:43ampost #2219 of 402912/8/12 at 9:23amQuote:
Hallak does pick-up and delivery, but they are expensive. I have always been happy with them, and the notion of shipping your garments to AZ to be cleaned / pressed is frankly a bit too precious for me.
Chris French is decent as well, but Hallak is the best I've found. Madame Paulette gets mixed reviews, but the bridal crowd Raves (pun intended) about them.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...