or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 134

post #1996 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post

As a NY'er, I have to say I'm happy they turned down your request. I can tell that they running at full tilt right now, and any expansion to their travel schedule would easily be met with a decline in service to their existing customers.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post


+1, I come to NYC from DC to meet with them, which isn't terribly inconvenient and I love NYC, but they said the same thing when I asked them if they would ever consider coming to DC.

I agree. It's refreshing to have somebody say no (even when you're the one they say no to) when there is a chance service might decline, especially after going through that Ambrosi thread.

post #1997 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

They must be busy. No response to pm's regarding placing an order.

They were recently traveling in Sweden. Also, are you pm'ing them or emailing them? In my experience they are very good about answering emails, but it takes a day or two. They are very busy.

Aaron
post #1998 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AMD View Post

They were recently traveling in Sweden. Also, are you pm'ing them or emailing them? In my experience they are very good about answering emails, but it takes a day or two. They are very busy.
Aaron

PM'ed like a week ago.

What's their email?
post #1999 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

PM'ed like a week ago.
What's their email?

http://www.napolisumisura.com/location.php
post #2000 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

PM'ed like a week ago.
What's their email?

Info@napolisumisura.com

As far as I know, they are not very active on forums, so I'm not surprised your pm's haven't been answered.

Aaron
post #2001 of 3926
First order placed:, a suit:
JJ Minnis Classic 0635?
Spalla camicia, 2 buttons, doubble vents, flap pockets, barchetta breast pocket
Flat front pants, button fly and cuffs

Now the waiting game begins:)
post #2002 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChris View Post

First order placed:, a suit:
JJ Minnis Classic 0635?
Spalla camicia, 2 buttons, doubble vents, flap pockets, barchetta breast pocket
Flat front pants, button fly and cuffs
Now the waiting game begins:)

nice.
post #2003 of 3926
the first few trips Mina was making to NYC 4 years ago, were basically just for me. I don't say that to brag, I say to show their commitment to building this business the last few years and how far they have come. I am very happy for them and happy for those that have been using them.
post #2004 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

the first few trips Mina was making to NYC 4 years ago, were basically just for me. I don't say that to brag, I say to show their commitment to building this business the last few years and how far they have come. I am very happy for them and happy for those that have been using them.

Much appreciated, ed - thanks for bringing them to the US!
post #2005 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

the first few trips Mina was making to NYC 4 years ago, were basically just for me. I don't say that to brag, I say to show their commitment to building this business the last few years and how far they have come. I am very happy for them and happy for those that have been using them.

This kind of unrestrained braggadocio suggest to me that you've been neglecting your humbler.
post #2006 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

This kind of unrestrained braggadocio suggest to me that you've been neglecting your humbler.

I was away on vacation and now I think the world revolves around me. Vox will be by shortly to let me know that his commissions to date have financed the next five worldwide NSM trips.
post #2007 of 3926
^I thought you were just taking to heart the old lesson, "It is better to give than to receive."
post #2008 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I was away on vacation and now I think the world revolves around me. Vox will be by shortly to let me know that his commissions to date have financed the next five worldwide NSM trips.

revolve.gif
post #2009 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I was away on vacation and now I think the world revolves around me. Vox will be by shortly to let me know that his commissions to date have financed the next five worldwide NSM trips.

revolve.gif

Typical Harvard man.
post #2010 of 3926
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

the first few trips Mina was making to NYC 4 years ago, were basically just for me. I don't say that to brag, I say to show their commitment to building this business the last few years and how far they have come. I am very happy for them and happy for those that have been using them.
You gave me courage. I think I was their second tailoring customer, though I had already been getting ties and shirts from them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura