or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 125

post #1861 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thin Man View Post


Andover Shop and Winston Tailors are not bad thoughts, but they are odd thoughts in this Napolisumisura thread.

Agreed, so why don't you turn the guy onto the ace up your sleeve, MBT. It's eyetalian enough for his wedding suit
post #1862 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

Agreed, so why don't you turn the guy onto the ace up your sleeve, MBT. It's eyetalian enough for his wedding suit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post

If so, Vox is the ultimate douchebag, and you all should be ashamed for sheepishly bowing to this cocksucking poster child of the oligarchy.
post #1863 of 3961
SF is educating me, had to look up oligarchy.

Under your user name it should read Oligarchy Member
post #1864 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

SF is educating me, had to look up oligarchy.
Under your user name it should read Oligarch

FTFY
post #1865 of 3961
Thanks to all for the advice and PMs.

I had a pleasant meeting with Mina and Dino: they were pretty clear that they were uncomfortable working to the December hard deadline and I appreciated their honesty. Although frustrated, I still commissioned a lovely dark grey (not quite charcoal) 3 season cloth from the VBC book for a 3r2 suit. Having looked at other options I wanted to at least test out NSM given where they sit in the price spectrum.

The two of them were very pleasant and extremely helpful as I am a bespoke novice. I look forward to working with them in the future and seeing how this suit turns out!
post #1866 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Andover Shop and Winston Tailors are not bad thoughts, but they are odd thoughts in this Napolisumisura thread.
If KayJay85 wants an NSM suit, he should get an NSM suit.

I agree. I only was trying to think of another option in his price range that could meet his time frame. But you're right, if off-the-rack works, that's a better option.
post #1867 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=playa

LOL. Hip with the kids lingo, eh?
post #1868 of 3961
how do you guys get your fabric to mina? does she take it back to naples with her?
post #1869 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayJay85 View Post

Thanks to all for the advice and PMs.
I had a pleasant meeting with Mina and Dino: they were pretty clear that they were uncomfortable working to the December hard deadline and I appreciated their honesty. Although frustrated, I still commissioned a lovely dark grey (not quite charcoal) 3 season cloth from the VBC book for a 3r2 suit. Having looked at other options I wanted to at least test out NSM given where they sit in the price spectrum.
The two of them were very pleasant and extremely helpful as I am a bespoke novice. I look forward to working with them in the future and seeing how this suit turns out!

Good.
post #1870 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

how do you guys get your fabric to mina? does she take it back to naples with her?

 Nope, you have to mail it to her.

post #1871 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley View Post

 Nope, you have to mail it to her.

I assume delivering it to her in person in Napoli would be just as good smile.gif
post #1872 of 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

how do you guys get your fabric to mina? does she take it back to naples with her?
I have given some to her during a visit to NY, and I have had some sent to her.
post #1873 of 3961
Some of the casual summer pants.

Fishmouth pockets:


i-9GLzsdv-X3.jpg
post #1874 of 3961
MoP buttons, hand-embroidered buttonholes, and very neatly hand-felled waistband.

i-6q5n5Ds-X2.jpg

(This image clickable for large closeup if you wish.)
post #1875 of 3961
Very very nice B.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura