or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 111

post #1651 of 3928
Dead serious.
post #1652 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svenn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by medtech_expat View Post

[ Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Has anyone noted yet how this looks semi-double breasted ? I'm sure the overlap was taken away in the final stages, but I like how it looks as is- it sort of gets the best of both the single and double breasted worlds.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This from the shop I worked at in NYC in 1974. DB to the top button, Sb below.

639
The only one made while I was there was delivered to this guy.

181

Don't know why it didn't catch on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Who is that guy? confused.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Who is that guy? confused.gif

http://ericglennie.com/

I think he was asking about the other guy. It's Voxsartoria before he began dyeing his hair. I think it's ok to disclose this as Voxsartoria has joined forces with Moo to leave the forum.
post #1653 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

I think he was asking about the other guy. It's Voxsartoria before he began dyeing his hair. I think it's ok to disclose this as Voxsartoria has joined forces with Moo to leave the forum.

I will join forces with Moo when I find him, which I am determined to do.

He is missed.
post #1654 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

I think he was asking about the other guy. It's Voxsartoria before he began dyeing his hair. I think it's ok to disclose this as Voxsartoria has joined forces with Moo to leave the forum.

I will join forces with Moo when I find him, which I am determined to do.

He is missed.

Is it not true that your retirement was to free up more time to devote to the pursuit of finding Moo?
post #1655 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

Is it not true that your retirement was to free up more time to devote to the pursuit of finding Moo?

That, and to unlock the mysteries of rolling the shirtsleeve.
post #1656 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despos View Post

This from the shop I worked at in NYC in 1974. DB to the top button, Sb below.

It's like a sartorial mullet: business in front, party in back!
post #1657 of 3928
Eric Glennie is surely the King of All Internet Trollz.
post #1658 of 3928
Lol at bringing Eric Glennie up again. O the memories.
post #1659 of 3928
i-mM5xQjQ-XL.jpg
post #1660 of 3928
The stance looks a bit high? I like the chest. The material looks really light and casual, almost like cotton.
post #1661 of 3928
Bill - looks great. Is that one of Mina's house fabrics? Looks like there's a bit of green in there as well. Also, love the tie. Mind sharing the maker?
post #1662 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

Bill - looks great. Is that one of Mina's house fabrics? Looks like there's a bit of green in there as well. Also, love the tie. Mind sharing the maker?

Thanks, D.

This is another of my jackets from Mina in the defunct Carlo Barbera jacketings for H. Lesser. This one is a 13oz.

Tie is a E. G. Cappelli grenadine, square is an E. G. Cappelli madder.
post #1663 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

The material looks really light and casual, almost like cotton.

As I mentioned above, it's actually a 13oz. But, the whole thing is made up feather light otherwise.
post #1664 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Thanks, D.
This is another of my jackets from Mina in the defunct Carlo Barbera jacketings for H. Lesser. This one is a 13oz.

Wow, totally opposite of what I thought. I just started a suit today with my tailor is Carlo Barbera for H. Lesser. 11oz Royal Blue herringbone.
post #1665 of 3928
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

Thanks, D.
This is another of my jackets from Mina in the defunct Carlo Barbera jacketings for H. Lesser. This one is a 13oz.
Tie is a E. G. Cappelli grenadine, square is an E. G. Cappelli madder.

Fun stuff! Wear it well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura