Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Taking in the Sides of a Suit Jacket Last post on 8/28/10 at 3:55pm in Classic Menswear
- BELVEST Super 150s Navy Blue Solid DB Suit - 52 IT ~40/42 Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:36pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Phineas Cole Suit - Blue Pinstripe 38 / 32 Last post on 6/4/13 at 10:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 71
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm really looking forward to my fitting in October. Question for those who have gone through the process. Dino has told me I should print out my receipt and send it to them. Should I expect to receive my receipt shortly before their next visit? Also, how long after my fitting should it take to have my completed piece?
I'm lost on your reciept question.
As to how long until it is completed, probably it will be ready in two more visits (assuming this is your first fitting) after this one, but keep in mind that she does not come in December, unless she is changing her plans this year.
Thanks, Guero. Mina makes everything 1/4 lined like that. I thought it would be odd for winter fabrics, but I've gotten used to it. It sort of goes with the light canvas and soft construction. I think you can ask for full lining if you want, but you'd miss all the tasty finished seam edges on the inside. Don't know the reason behind doing it this way, but it's just what Mina prefers.
p.s. You can always fly to NY or SF.
Any of you guys ever have a vested suit made by Mina? I was thinking of getting my first. I understand some on SF are of the opinion that vests don't go with Italian suits but her jackets fit me really well and I figured I'd see if anyone had any first-hand experience. I was thinking single-breasted vest without lapels and side adjusters for the pants (I usually get my suits with belt loops but would ditch tge belt due to the vest.)
I'm pretty sure the OP has comissioned several three piece suits consistent with what you're looking for and has posted pictures of them in this thread.
The direct summer sunlight combined with my lack of photographic skills doesn't provide accurate color but you can at least see the detail.
This is the closest to the actual color.
Inside lower pocket detail
I'll post a fit pic one of these days when I get some nice indirect sunlight.
Immaculate as usual, gents - love the fabric choices.
Mina has made alterations to my vests, which now are now anchored to the base of my neck and are a pleasure to wear - unfortunately, it's too warm to post updated fit pics. I do like them enough that one of my Harrisons worsted flannels will be a 3-piece. On occasion, I grab one of them to use as an odd vest with (gasp!) jeans.
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
- › If one were naked.. 10 seconds ago
- › Technical Outerwear 45 seconds ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bourbon. 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw