Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 5/20/13 at 4:41pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Taking in the Sides of a Suit Jacket Last post on 8/28/10 at 3:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Phineas Cole Suit - Blue Pinstripe 38 / 32 Last post on 6/4/13 at 10:02pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ISAIA Napoli "Base S" Gray Suit - NEW - Ticket Pocket - Dual Vent - Super 140's -... Last post on 4/28/13 at 6:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 71
I'm really looking forward to my fitting in October. Question for those who have gone through the process. Dino has told me I should print out my receipt and send it to them. Should I expect to receive my receipt shortly before their next visit? Also, how long after my fitting should it take to have my completed piece?
I'm lost on your reciept question.
As to how long until it is completed, probably it will be ready in two more visits (assuming this is your first fitting) after this one, but keep in mind that she does not come in December, unless she is changing her plans this year.
Thanks, Guero. Mina makes everything 1/4 lined like that. I thought it would be odd for winter fabrics, but I've gotten used to it. It sort of goes with the light canvas and soft construction. I think you can ask for full lining if you want, but you'd miss all the tasty finished seam edges on the inside. Don't know the reason behind doing it this way, but it's just what Mina prefers.
p.s. You can always fly to NY or SF.
Any of you guys ever have a vested suit made by Mina? I was thinking of getting my first. I understand some on SF are of the opinion that vests don't go with Italian suits but her jackets fit me really well and I figured I'd see if anyone had any first-hand experience. I was thinking single-breasted vest without lapels and side adjusters for the pants (I usually get my suits with belt loops but would ditch tge belt due to the vest.)
I'm pretty sure the OP has comissioned several three piece suits consistent with what you're looking for and has posted pictures of them in this thread.
The direct summer sunlight combined with my lack of photographic skills doesn't provide accurate color but you can at least see the detail.
This is the closest to the actual color.
Inside lower pocket detail
I'll post a fit pic one of these days when I get some nice indirect sunlight.
Immaculate as usual, gents - love the fabric choices.
Mina has made alterations to my vests, which now are now anchored to the base of my neck and are a pleasure to wear - unfortunately, it's too warm to post updated fit pics. I do like them enough that one of my Harrisons worsted flannels will be a 3-piece. On occasion, I grab one of them to use as an odd vest with (gasp!) jeans.
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 second ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 47 seconds ago
- › Tom FOrd Sale 52 seconds ago
- › On suicide 3 minutes ago
- › What summer shoes do you wear with shorts and untucked short sleeve... 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Gieves & Hawkes 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw