Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! BNWT -Zegna - Navy Blue. Fully Canvassed. 40R suit - !PRICE DROP! Last post on 10/19/12 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Please critique my first suit! Last post on 9/15/11 at 8:36am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura - Page 70post #1036 of 40027/19/11 at 11:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1037 of 40027/19/11 at 12:03pmpost #1038 of 40027/19/11 at 3:01pmpost #1039 of 40027/19/11 at 3:15pmpost #1040 of 40027/19/11 at 5:03pmpost #1041 of 40027/19/11 at 5:12pmQuote:
Didn't you request a longer jacket with more room for the first commission? How did that turn out? Too short and trim?post #1042 of 40027/30/11 at 2:26pmThread Starterpost #1043 of 40027/30/11 at 2:40pmpost #1044 of 40027/30/11 at 3:13pmVery nice. I like the combination of patch pockets, ticket pocket and regular flaps. Nice way to add a little variety.post #1045 of 40027/30/11 at 7:13pmpost #1046 of 40027/30/11 at 7:13pmpost #1047 of 40027/31/11 at 5:38ampost #1048 of 40027/31/11 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by medtech_expat
Trio of Minnis fresco, with pocket configuration the only variable. Thanks to all those who recommended Minnis fresco, the stuff is sublime even during the mid-day Napoli heat.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really like the ticket pocket on the middle one - it fits well with the overall sporty aesthetic of this set of commissions (with shorter jacket, etc). All look great though.post #1049 of 40028/22/11 at 10:44am
Mina will be back in New York October 1-3. And Boston October 4 and 5.
Here's a few photos from her last visit to San Francisco. A few of my jackets and suits: Minnis houndstooth flannel suit, a cashmere/wool blazer and a simple worsted suit. Last two are Italian cloth from Mina's books.
Some cloth swatch books:
Wool and cashmere swatches for NSM ties:
Silk print swatches for Cappelli ties:
- my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...