• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post photos of your bar/buffet

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Inspired by several recent posts. Here's mine. Will post action shots laters.
maxandgen3_rect640.jpg

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
That's a really nice four legged thing.
laugh.gif
i guess it's more of a buffet, although I use it as a bar. will change thread title. now post yours.

arirang

Reaction score
Am looking for something v. modern and minimalist in nature, so anyone who posts bars/buffets of that type with vendor info will earn my eternal gratitude.

summej2

Reaction score
Is that Expanko cork tile on the floor? I used the same as the central section in our kitchen about five years ago; great stuff.

I like the piece you have. We have an old Interluebke in white lacquer with a drop-front bar. It's probably as minimalist as one can get.

http://www.interluebke.de/vmuseum/1970/index.html

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

summej2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
There is something very Kubrickian about all of this.

Yes, I suppose that's true. We have the spinning bookshelf-***-murphy-bed too. I love the stuff, but it does look like HAL 9000 should be mounted in one of the units.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vintage Brunswick bar. It is rumored to have been in Woodrow Wilson's White House, but I would take that with a grain of salt.

Sorry, no post-construction pics.

march202220200920221.jpg

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Vintage Brunswick bar. It is rumored to have been in Woodrow Wilson's White House, but I would take that with a grain of salt.

Sorry, no post-construction pics.

march202220200920221.jpg

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
That is just awesome.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^How did you get that giant bar through that little door?

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
^^^How did you get that giant bar through that little door?

Years ago I was managing a shopping mall in which we replaced some ficus trees. The new ones came in shipping containers and as they were uncrating them one of the maintenance guys asked me how they got them trees to grow in them boxes. I couldn't tell whether or not he was serious so I just said that they must have used some special fertilizer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads