• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph's next Sale

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pre-Private Sale commences this Thursday.
40% + 15% 'kicker'. Please no PM's , this is all that I know.
Awaiting an answer on whether there are RLPL exclusions.

Steeze

Reaction score
What does pre-private mean? Does anyone have access?

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steeze
What does pre-private mean? Does anyone have access?

Pretty sure 'any mug' off the street could walk in and they would honor a Sale.

Jesse

Reaction score
Is this sale store only or online as well?

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GRR. I want Cordovan Darltons... but if this is when the sale is, I cant afford them right now. Maybe I'll snag a nice weekender/duffle bag

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I got the card in the mail as well. It has a one-time use number generated on the bottom of the card to get the extra savings.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be the first to pose it, since many others will, but if anyone finds out if the Darltons will be excluded (either completely or partially), do post to let us know.

w.o.e.is.me.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Butter
Sweet.

Been looking to stock up on groceries.

laugh.gif

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cordovan is excluded from what I've seen. Sorry to say, seems like they're limiting them to Give-in-style.

blacklabel

Reaction score
anyone willing to sell their code?

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Balthazar
Does anyone know, are RRLs typically included in these sales?
Yes, only the less new seasonal collections are included with everything else excluded. For example, this past spring's f&f sale included American Graffiti, Shipyard and Taos which were released early in the year. I heard from an SA that only Outlaw, which came at the end of summer, is going to be in this sale. If you were looking for denim, core pieces (selvedge oxford), non-collection seasonal pieces (chinos, cargos) then you should pay attention to the Give in Style sales. Only exclusions from this past fall sale was Ltd Ed stuff like the 1 of X pieces.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Cordovan is excluded from what I've seen. Sorry to say, seems like they're limiting them to Give-in-style.

Duh,Ralph ain't getting ma money then.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads