or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Levis 501 for JCrew Selvedge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Levis 501 for JCrew Selvedge

post #1 of 39
Thread Starter 
Up for grabs are some NWT Levis 501 for JCrew Salt Soaked Selvedge Denim for sale. Item number is 24695 if you wish to check 'em out on the JCrew website.

I have the following sizes...

32X32
33X30
34X32
34X34

These jeans retail for $138. I'm selling them for $75 each (which includes next day CONUS Priority Shipping).

I've attached a photo of a pair (they all look the same - no sense bogging the thread). Sizes listed are what's on the tag.

PM me for more info or to purchase.
LL
post #2 of 39
Weren't these being sold at B&M locations for $15-$20 a pair?
post #3 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustskies View Post
Weren't these being sold at B&M locations for $15-$20 a pair?
BUSTED!
post #4 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustskies View Post
Weren't these being sold at B&M locations for $15-$20 a pair?

I thought those were the regular non-selvedge 13oz. 501. I picked up a pair for $20 about a week ago.
post #5 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRogan View Post
I thought those were the regular non-selvedge 13oz. 501. I picked up a pair for $20 about a week ago.
If you check the J. Crew thread, people have been picking up the salt-soaked jawnz for $20 a pop.

e.g.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emale View Post
got a pair of the salt soaked 501's for 19$ in philly. thanks for the heads up. they're not the best jeans, details wise, but @ that price, i'd stock up. too bad there was only 1 left in my size.
post #6 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustskies View Post
Weren't these being sold at B&M locations for $15-$20 a pair?

Don't thread shit...
post #7 of 39
I paid $ 19.99 each. Bought two pairs. And they're selvedge. I like the wash. The color is very dark with a greenish cast. Fit great too.
post #8 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
Don't thread shit...

Seconded.
post #9 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
Don't thread shit...

Exactly. Sure they may be $20 or whatever one place, but that doesn't mean he paid $20 for them. Anyway, everyone on B&S marks up prices compared to what they paid.
post #10 of 39
Does the salt soaked mean they won't shrink anymore? Also, do the backpockets have the hidden rivets or bar tacks?
post #11 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahonng View Post
Does the salt soaked mean they won't shrink anymore? Also, do the backpockets have the hidden rivets or bar tacks?

These are pre-washed. Was told they will shrink max 1/4 inch in the waist. Back pockets are bar tacked.

Here's a blog post about them...http://aheadlongdive.com/2010/10/18/...elvedge-denim/
post #12 of 39
I wish I could find a couple of these for $20/pair. Was that a quick blowout sale?
post #13 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackb911 View Post
I wish I could find a couple of these for $20/pair. Was that a quick blowout sale?
They are available in store only. Call around to see if a store has your size. They fit tts. If you find a pair have them sent to you. $ 6.00 UPS to your door. The stores will ship them. I found a par that way. Total came to $ 27.50 w/tax which is still a great price for these. This is the best deal on selvedge denim you can find.
post #14 of 39
I gave 4 Jcrew stores a call, either they were sold out, or it directly tranfered me to a national ordering call center :[ I would love to get a pair :[ Can anyone help me get a pair? 33 or 34 waist with 30/32/34 inseam.
post #15 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post
They are available in store only. Call around to see if a store has your size. They fit tts. If you find a pair have them sent to you. $ 6.00 UPS to your door. The stores will ship them. I found a par that way. Total came to $ 27.50 w/tax which is still a great price for these. This is the best deal on selvedge denim you can find.

damn wish I had copped. San Francisco does not have anymore
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Levis 501 for JCrew Selvedge