Before the end of April is what I heard, I can't remember the exact date.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 66
Styleforum Top Picks
Not looking good lol
Some of the jackets I've been eyeing are already sold out in the size I want -___-
Curse online Club Monaco!
Would having the online store really affect sales that much? Really, all it does is give you another option for buying their clothes. The only advantage would be in clothes going on sale, and people snatching them up online, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't still find stuff on sale in the actual stores.
People are lazy. To drive/walk into a store, sort through a disorganized mountain of crap (sales section) and picking out something that looks good + in your size takes a lot more effort than sitting behind a computer + browsing through the entire selection in less than 20s + select/click checkout.
I can't believe some people actually buy CM at full retail too! (a lot of stuff are sold out in XS on the US site)
Right here: http://www.clubmonaco.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12243591&ab=global_men
The placeholder is still up, which is why you can't find it right away.
when i select shipping to canada, the placeholder pops up again.... how do i get rid of it
Damn, that's kind of funny.
I don't know. The site seems to be a bit buggy. If I click on my link, I'm taken to the placeholder. If I click on it again, I'm taken to the actual online store.
I'm guessing that online stock and the in store stock differs... Can't see them shipping out a pair of on sale chinos or trousers directly from a store because someone ordered that size online... IMO, they will put the brick and mortar store in higher priority than online...
It's how Barney's is... the B&M stores and the online shop are separate, with the exception that you can buy online and return in-store.
Should mention though that I've previously owned a pair of the khaki/tan coloured lightweight chino's, as well as another friend of mine, and both pairs ripped beyond repair. For me, I was actually walking around a hill-y area and needed to jump up onto a ledge when they ripped from my knee all the way up to my ass. I think my friend's ripped from consistent cycling... The lightweight fabric doesn't seem to be too durable, but should be alright for everyday activities and they are actually pretty comfy and breathable in the summer.... Just my 2 cents
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Country Music thread 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw