Before the end of April is what I heard, I can't remember the exact date.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 66
Styleforum Top Pickspost #977 of 21544/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #978 of 21544/11/12 at 8:53ampost #979 of 21544/11/12 at 8:58ampost #980 of 21544/11/12 at 9:51ampost #981 of 21544/11/12 at 10:22amQuote:
Not looking good lol
Some of the jackets I've been eyeing are already sold out in the size I want -___-
Curse online Club Monaco!post #982 of 21544/11/12 at 10:26amWould having the online store really affect sales that much? Really, all it does is give you another option for buying their clothes. The only advantage would be in clothes going on sale, and people snatching them up online, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't still find stuff on sale in the actual stores.post #983 of 21544/11/12 at 10:38ampost #984 of 21544/11/12 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Would having the online store really affect sales that much? Really, all it does is give you another option for buying their clothes. The only advantage would be in clothes going on sale, and people snatching them up online, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't still find stuff on sale in the actual stores.
People are lazy. To drive/walk into a store, sort through a disorganized mountain of crap (sales section) and picking out something that looks good + in your size takes a lot more effort than sitting behind a computer + browsing through the entire selection in less than 20s + select/click checkout.
I can't believe some people actually buy CM at full retail too! (a lot of stuff are sold out in XS on the US site)post #985 of 21544/11/12 at 10:51ampost #986 of 21544/11/12 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Right here: http://www.clubmonaco.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12243591&ab=global_men
The placeholder is still up, which is why you can't find it right away.
when i select shipping to canada, the placeholder pops up again.... how do i get rid of itpost #987 of 21544/11/12 at 5:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by gwydion
Damn, that's kind of funny.Quote:
I don't know. The site seems to be a bit buggy. If I click on my link, I'm taken to the placeholder. If I click on it again, I'm taken to the actual online store.post #988 of 21544/11/12 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by malaujai
I'm guessing that online stock and the in store stock differs... Can't see them shipping out a pair of on sale chinos or trousers directly from a store because someone ordered that size online... IMO, they will put the brick and mortar store in higher priority than online...
It's how Barney's is... the B&M stores and the online shop are separate, with the exception that you can buy online and return in-store.post #989 of 21544/21/12 at 4:46pmJust went into a CM today and tried on a pair of the lightweight chino's they usually have for S/S. The navy colour caught my eye and when I walked over to them the sales told me that the Davis fit has been redesigned and are slimmer now. I also noticed that they crotch isn't as low and so the thigh areas seem to be slimmer as well which are welcome changes on my end. At $70 they are not a bad alternative to the more expensive chino's that exist, but as everyone knows, give it a bit of time and they'll either go on sale or you can get them on promotion...
Should mention though that I've previously owned a pair of the khaki/tan coloured lightweight chino's, as well as another friend of mine, and both pairs ripped beyond repair. For me, I was actually walking around a hill-y area and needed to jump up onto a ledge when they ripped from my knee all the way up to my ass. I think my friend's ripped from consistent cycling... The lightweight fabric doesn't seem to be too durable, but should be alright for everyday activities and they are actually pretty comfy and breathable in the summer.... Just my 2 centspost #990 of 21544/21/12 at 5:44pm
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 16 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 19 minutes ago
- › Ideas for color combinations for business casual - sticking to... 21 minutes ago
- › M65 inspired jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 29 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 47 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015