Before the end of April is what I heard, I can't remember the exact date.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/2/16 at 2:29pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/23/16 at 3:17am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 66post #977 of 22564/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #978 of 22564/11/12 at 8:53ampost #979 of 22564/11/12 at 8:58ampost #980 of 22564/11/12 at 9:51ampost #981 of 22564/11/12 at 10:22amQuote:
Not looking good lol
Some of the jackets I've been eyeing are already sold out in the size I want -___-
Curse online Club Monaco!post #982 of 22564/11/12 at 10:26amWould having the online store really affect sales that much? Really, all it does is give you another option for buying their clothes. The only advantage would be in clothes going on sale, and people snatching them up online, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't still find stuff on sale in the actual stores.post #983 of 22564/11/12 at 10:38ampost #984 of 22564/11/12 at 10:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Would having the online store really affect sales that much? Really, all it does is give you another option for buying their clothes. The only advantage would be in clothes going on sale, and people snatching them up online, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't still find stuff on sale in the actual stores.
People are lazy. To drive/walk into a store, sort through a disorganized mountain of crap (sales section) and picking out something that looks good + in your size takes a lot more effort than sitting behind a computer + browsing through the entire selection in less than 20s + select/click checkout.
I can't believe some people actually buy CM at full retail too! (a lot of stuff are sold out in XS on the US site)post #985 of 22564/11/12 at 10:51ampost #986 of 22564/11/12 at 3:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Right here: http://www.clubmonaco.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12243591&ab=global_men
The placeholder is still up, which is why you can't find it right away.
when i select shipping to canada, the placeholder pops up again.... how do i get rid of itpost #987 of 22564/11/12 at 5:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by gwydion
Damn, that's kind of funny.Quote:
I don't know. The site seems to be a bit buggy. If I click on my link, I'm taken to the placeholder. If I click on it again, I'm taken to the actual online store.post #988 of 22564/11/12 at 5:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by malaujai
I'm guessing that online stock and the in store stock differs... Can't see them shipping out a pair of on sale chinos or trousers directly from a store because someone ordered that size online... IMO, they will put the brick and mortar store in higher priority than online...
It's how Barney's is... the B&M stores and the online shop are separate, with the exception that you can buy online and return in-store.post #989 of 22564/21/12 at 4:46pmJust went into a CM today and tried on a pair of the lightweight chino's they usually have for S/S. The navy colour caught my eye and when I walked over to them the sales told me that the Davis fit has been redesigned and are slimmer now. I also noticed that they crotch isn't as low and so the thigh areas seem to be slimmer as well which are welcome changes on my end. At $70 they are not a bad alternative to the more expensive chino's that exist, but as everyone knows, give it a bit of time and they'll either go on sale or you can get them on promotion...
Should mention though that I've previously owned a pair of the khaki/tan coloured lightweight chino's, as well as another friend of mine, and both pairs ripped beyond repair. For me, I was actually walking around a hill-y area and needed to jump up onto a ledge when they ripped from my knee all the way up to my ass. I think my friend's ripped from consistent cycling... The lightweight fabric doesn't seem to be too durable, but should be alright for everyday activities and they are actually pretty comfy and breathable in the summer.... Just my 2 centspost #990 of 22564/21/12 at 5:44pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 26 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 31 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 32 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 34 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway