Did you check?! I literally work across the road from there, but I've been too busy to go check.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 64post #946 of 21353/16/12 at 11:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #947 of 21353/16/12 at 11:40ampost #948 of 21353/16/12 at 11:48ampost #949 of 21353/16/12 at 1:33pmpost #950 of 21353/16/12 at 4:09pmI popped on after work and there are a couple of blazers marked down and a couple new butt downs as well as the usual grab-bag in the back. Mostly button downs from last season and maybe even the season before as well as some heavier jackets. I didn't look too closely though because the place was a goddamn zoo. They did have some really nice new shorts out that I'll be back to check out. I wish there were more spring jackets. It's such a short season though, here in Toronto, that it's not worth dropping any serious money on spring outerwear. We can tough it out for a few weeks then it's too hot.post #951 of 21353/17/12 at 12:26pmfor those of you who are in NYC
This could be interesting. Club Monaco — which has kinda been making a run at “quality brand” status (on par with J. Crew, anyway) — is throwing a bona fide sample sale (courtesy of Clothingline) starting Monday, 3/19. Through Thursday, 3/22, expect deep discounts — we’re talkin’ $1 to $35 on samples from Fall 2011, Holiday 2011, and even Spring 2012.
Club Monaco Sample Sale –Clothingline – 261W. 36th St btw 7th & 8th Aves – 2nd fl – 11am-7pm Daily – Map
wish i can go....courtesy of the choosy baggarpost #952 of 21353/17/12 at 2:07pmpost #953 of 21353/17/12 at 2:33pmpost #954 of 21353/17/12 at 2:54pmpost #955 of 21353/17/12 at 3:30pmpost #956 of 21353/17/12 at 3:31pmNah theres been samples sales prior, but theres a line and most of the tuff is sized M (needed xs and s, i went on the third day, so either there just wasnt much or it got picked outpAnd suiting were pretty big. Some nice ties and shirts , but most of the stuff is miscelaneous shirts/pants that never went into production or didnt sell recently. That said, i got a nice pair of white pants in an interesting cut lmaopost #957 of 21353/17/12 at 5:23pmpost #958 of 21353/17/12 at 9:19pmpost #959 of 21353/18/12 at 1:06am
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1550 Active Users (370 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...