Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 57
Styleforum Top Picks
I swung into the Mall of America CM yesterday and picked up a few button-up shirts. I'm 5'6" and the extra small slim fit shirts fit me incredibly well everywhere but length. The bottom of the shirt contours very similar to my dress shirts (no surprise), but I'd like to wear them casually, untucked. The BR slim fit shirts have the ideal length I'm looking for.
Question: If I bring the shirt in to get hemmed, can the tailor change the "shape" of the contoured bottom? For instance, I would like the very front and back of the shirt hemmed about 2 inches (so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a dress when they're untucked), but the sides of the shirt I would like to remain the length they are. I appreciate any info. Thanks all.
Just be careful that you don't shorten the front too much, so that the bottom button ends up too close to the hem.
although my dad always jokes that Made in X doesnt mean anything anymore if its made in the streets or in the ghetto or by foreigners in that country lol
Great news for me b/c I'm a huge fan of their 'classic fit'. I'm really glad to see it making a comeback after almost completely disappearing during the summer. I wonder if they brought it back for the F/W line because the roomier fit lends itself better to layering?
Now if only they started making their trousers in a 29 waist...
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 36 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 50 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Jacket alterations: rolling lapel lower, etc 2 minutes ago
- › Everlane T-shirts 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Altering an oversized brooks brothers suit? 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...