Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 48
Styleforum Top Pickspost #707 of 222411/9/11 at 3:21pmpost #708 of 222411/15/11 at 4:22pmpost #709 of 222411/16/11 at 7:47ampost #710 of 222411/16/11 at 7:51ampost #711 of 222411/16/11 at 7:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Fycus
Regular weight wool knit. Not luxurious soft but not real itchy 100% wool and made in China. It was a must cop for me after student discount. Fit well and according to sales associate each store isn't getting new stock, so for those looking for a discount don't sleep unless you're a weird size
Agreed. Sweater fits decent. Not a must have, but will hunt during sales time.post #712 of 222411/16/11 at 10:02ampost #713 of 222411/16/11 at 3:55pmQuote:
I asked someone recently at the store about that and they said the sizing should be the same. I do own some of the non made in america slim fit shirts and I find they stretch out quite a bit after a day of wearing. They are usually pretty decent when I first put them on but after about an hour it feels pretty loose all over.post #714 of 222411/16/11 at 5:26pmpost #715 of 222411/19/11 at 4:55pmI stopped by the Bloor location and apparently today was their reopening. They were giving out drinks and appetizers, and one guy was getting a haircut, while another was getting a shoe shine. The mens section looks cozy, but I think the rope for a hand rail is an accident waiting to happen. Not that you really need the hand rail, but the steps are a bit steep. Anyways, there seems to be a bit of a sale on. Think I might stop by the Fairview and pick up a sweater.post #716 of 222411/22/11 at 4:37pmpost #717 of 222411/22/11 at 4:43pmpost #718 of 222411/25/11 at 12:09pmpost #719 of 222411/25/11 at 9:06pmpost #720 of 222411/26/11 at 6:32amQuote:
Oooh, this actually sounds pretty interesting. Got pictures / direct links? Also, I'd probably need a proxy.
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1671 Active Users (398 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 53 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 57 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...