Any suggestions on shoes (color and style) to wear with this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 135post #2011 of 21388/28/14 at 9:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2012 of 21388/28/14 at 9:48ampost #2013 of 21388/28/14 at 10:30ampost #2014 of 21388/28/14 at 10:55ampost #2015 of 21388/28/14 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackboot
Has anyone else seen this suit (at 50% off now):
I purchased it a few weeks ago. It is a really nice blend...50% silk, 35% linen, 15% wool (IIRC). Seems like a really nice buy for the price. Unfortunately the trousers look like they are sold out.
I am very interested in this suit but looks like 38R is sold out...and I don't see the matching trousers. I own one Club Monaco Grant suit and actually prefer the fit and cut over JCrew's Ludlow suits. I'm going to have my eye open for more Club Monaco suits!post #2016 of 21388/28/14 at 2:35pmpost #2017 of 21388/28/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
I don't think so. The Canadian stock is actually located across the border in Canada. There is no good reason for them to go through the hassle (red tape) and expense of getting the Canadian stock across the border into the USA.post #2018 of 21389/1/14 at 7:15ampost #2019 of 21389/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2020 of 21389/3/14 at 7:48pmpost #2021 of 21389/3/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jonnynathy
Saw this. I remember there was an exact same one in green last year. Does anyone have it? How does it fit and what do you think of it?
No idea but I'm buying that the day it comes out. And if anyone has a line on last years green one in a size M let me know!post #2022 of 21389/4/14 at 6:56ampost #2023 of 21389/4/14 at 7:19ampost #2024 of 21389/4/14 at 9:57am
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1342 Active Users (264 Members and 1078 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Has any bought from "CMAX shoes"? 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...