Any suggestions on shoes (color and style) to wear with this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 135post #2011 of 21438/28/14 at 9:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2012 of 21438/28/14 at 9:48ampost #2013 of 21438/28/14 at 10:30ampost #2014 of 21438/28/14 at 10:55ampost #2015 of 21438/28/14 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackboot
Has anyone else seen this suit (at 50% off now):
I purchased it a few weeks ago. It is a really nice blend...50% silk, 35% linen, 15% wool (IIRC). Seems like a really nice buy for the price. Unfortunately the trousers look like they are sold out.
I am very interested in this suit but looks like 38R is sold out...and I don't see the matching trousers. I own one Club Monaco Grant suit and actually prefer the fit and cut over JCrew's Ludlow suits. I'm going to have my eye open for more Club Monaco suits!post #2016 of 21438/28/14 at 2:35pmpost #2017 of 21438/28/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
I don't think so. The Canadian stock is actually located across the border in Canada. There is no good reason for them to go through the hassle (red tape) and expense of getting the Canadian stock across the border into the USA.post #2018 of 21439/1/14 at 7:15ampost #2019 of 21439/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2020 of 21439/3/14 at 7:48pmpost #2021 of 21439/3/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jonnynathy
Saw this. I remember there was an exact same one in green last year. Does anyone have it? How does it fit and what do you think of it?
No idea but I'm buying that the day it comes out. And if anyone has a line on last years green one in a size M let me know!post #2022 of 21439/4/14 at 6:56ampost #2023 of 21439/4/14 at 7:19ampost #2024 of 21439/4/14 at 9:57am
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (390 Members and 1159 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 26 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 29 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 32 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...