Any suggestions on shoes (color and style) to wear with this?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 135post #2011 of 21218/28/14 at 9:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2012 of 21218/28/14 at 9:48ampost #2013 of 21218/28/14 at 10:30ampost #2014 of 21218/28/14 at 10:55ampost #2015 of 21218/28/14 at 11:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackboot
Has anyone else seen this suit (at 50% off now):
I purchased it a few weeks ago. It is a really nice blend...50% silk, 35% linen, 15% wool (IIRC). Seems like a really nice buy for the price. Unfortunately the trousers look like they are sold out.
I am very interested in this suit but looks like 38R is sold out...and I don't see the matching trousers. I own one Club Monaco Grant suit and actually prefer the fit and cut over JCrew's Ludlow suits. I'm going to have my eye open for more Club Monaco suits!post #2016 of 21218/28/14 at 2:35pmpost #2017 of 21218/28/14 at 2:51pmQuote:
I don't think so. The Canadian stock is actually located across the border in Canada. There is no good reason for them to go through the hassle (red tape) and expense of getting the Canadian stock across the border into the USA.post #2018 of 21219/1/14 at 7:15ampost #2019 of 21219/3/14 at 7:45pmpost #2020 of 21219/3/14 at 7:48pmpost #2021 of 21219/3/14 at 11:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jonnynathy
Saw this. I remember there was an exact same one in green last year. Does anyone have it? How does it fit and what do you think of it?
No idea but I'm buying that the day it comes out. And if anyone has a line on last years green one in a size M let me know!post #2022 of 21219/4/14 at 6:56ampost #2023 of 21219/4/14 at 7:19ampost #2024 of 21219/4/14 at 9:57am
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1791 Active Users (472 Members and 1319 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 seconds ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 8 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...