or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 129

post #1921 of 1992
How is the rise on the Connor slim fit pants? Low? High?

Also anyone have experience on how the Connor fits vs. JCrew 484 chinos?
post #1922 of 1992
I've got a pair of Conners in purple size 28 BNWT and want to sell off for cheap cheap cheap. PM me if interested
post #1923 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=32850466

What nonsense is this?

When I first saw that jacket I wondered how the model made it through the shoot with such a blasé look on his face.

Also, my size is sold out.
post #1924 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=32850466

What nonsense is this?

Looks like CM is trying to take a page out of Engineered Garments - They make pasiley jackets every year.
post #1925 of 1992
PSA: CM is discounting an additional 30% off their already-on-sales Rancourt footwear on their Canadian .ca site. The promo code works despite the disclaimer that it does not apply to footwear.

ps: From what I could see, it does not work in the US .com site.
post #1926 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post

When I first saw that jacket I wondered how the model made it through the shoot with such a blasé look on his face.

Also, my size is sold out.

http://dappered.com/2014/07/offered-without-comment-club-monacos-new-usa-made-suit/
post #1927 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyhungry View Post

PSA: CM is discounting an additional 30% off their already-on-sales Rancourt footwear on their Canadian .ca site. The promo code works despite the disclaimer that it does not apply to footwear.

ps: From what I could see, it does not work in the US .com site.

 

Why must you tempt me?

post #1928 of 1992


+



=

?
post #1929 of 1992
Go whole hog:
Warning: Versace! (Click to show)



Edit: now that I clicked through to the close-ups of the CM jacket and suit I realize I misinterpreted the print entirely because of the shoes you posted

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuleshov_Effect
post #1930 of 1992
http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=33077546

plus matching shirt to top it all off
post #1931 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

Woke up this morning and the 30 was back in stock, so I grabbed it. I also grabbed the travel leather wallet to get the order over $150 so I get free shipping. I plan on returning it. Sometimes I feel bad when I do that.

Is the pant a heavy wool suited for winter? Or is it a all year round pant?
post #1932 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

Is the pant a heavy wool suited for winter? Or is it a all year round pant?

I've put it aside until the fall, I haven't really thought about wearing it now for whatever reason.
post #1933 of 1992
40% off sale/clearance. Some new stuff added. Scooped up some Reigning Champ stuff.
post #1934 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

40% off sale/clearance. Some new stuff added. Scooped up some Reigning Champ stuff.

The stuff with CM logos? 

post #1935 of 1992
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlin View Post

40% off sale/clearance. Some new stuff added. Scooped up some Reigning Champ stuff.

Word, gonna kop me that houndstooth pant and some Rancourts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing